R3VLimited and it's members sucks fat dicks ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    If I drive from Va to Idaho, there's gonna be a lot more than just grinding going on.

    Stahp! I can't handle it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    #womanlogic

    Now, that's a terrible argument. Obviously I was speaking figuratively.
    you literally weren't speaking.

    Figuratively speaking, I'd need to travel over 3000miles to hear your cousin' humpin' drawl literally speak.

    Leave a comment:


  • rturbo 930
    replied
    Originally posted by fresh_TD
    Not everyone can afford th is process though

    Sent from my Samsung Note 3
    DIY, get a blaster from eastwood. Not to mention, if you can't afford to media blast, you probably can't afford a proper paint job.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    I hope he drove all 2300miles from Virgina to Idaho simply to see you NOT use a grinder...

    WORTH IT.
    #womanlogic

    Now, that's a terrible argument. Obviously I was speaking figuratively.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    I hope he drove all 2300miles from Virgina to Idaho simply to see you NOT use a grinder...

    WORTH IT.
    If I drive from Va to Idaho, there's gonna be a lot more than just grinding going on.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    Still stripping it.... It's taking damn too long.
    I am still motioning your banning to the floor for a full vote, and calling BS on the stripping for a respray.....

    why are you using a 4 1/2 sanding pad Vs a chemical paint stripper. I have striped entire cars with twice the painted metal than a e30 let alone a cabby in 2-3 hours..... Your way you are going to have skim coat that whole car in filler and block the shit out of it as a good epoxy primer is NOT GOING TOO fill in all those grinder marks...... That sure is going to make it better durrrrrrr

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    You're right. I can't afford it. Did you see me take an angle grander to my shitty paint?
    I hope he drove all 2300miles from Virgina to Idaho simply to see you NOT use a grinder...

    WORTH IT.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    don't thank OP, thank the CCW act!

    Leave a comment:


  • fresh_TD
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    You're right. I can't afford it. Did you see me take an angle grander to my shitty paint?
    I don't know what you did to your car...but there's several ways to get you car to bare metal..grinder being one of them...that's what he chose..what's the big deal? Because he didn't do it the same way you did it? GTFO

    Sent from my Samsung Note 3

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    don't thank OP, thank the CCW act!

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    You're right. I can't afford it. Did you see me take an angle grander to my shitty paint?

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by fresh_TD
    Not everyone can afford th is process though
    You're right. I can't afford it. Did you see me take an angle grander to my shitty paint?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    I think it's fascinating how so many people are really getting their jimmy's rustled by this kid.

    is it their car?
    no?
    solution, move on.

    will it or does it affect their health?
    no?
    solution, move on.






    There ARE some really nice E30's still out there, this guy is doing whatever he pleases...
    you don't like it?
    tough titties.

    it's certainly not my style, or 'thing' so to speak but what makes the world an interesting and exciting place to live is infact DIVERSTY







    'Murika
    Know what? You're right! Fuck man....I see this from a whole different perspective.

    Since OP ruined the car, mine is currently worth more as a result. Thanks OP! YOU DA MAN!

    Leave a comment:


  • fresh_TD
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    who said he's leaving it outside Detective?
    People love to assume around here

    Sent from my Samsung Note 3

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    Originally posted by jalopi
    So is leaving your bare metal car parked outside .
    who said he's leaving it outside Detective?

    Leave a comment:

Working...