R3VLimited and it's members sucks fat dicks ;)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Bare metal finished are cool. But that was some good lookin paint to ruin. To each his own but I would have found a 500 dollar rust bucket to rat out and beat on -
As the owner of a true rat rod...why fuck up nice paint? I can totally understand if the paint was shit.
Largest mind fuck is that you did it to a vert, I don't understand anything anymore.Leave a comment:
-
^ No. Move to ban OP. Fivetoes got banned for ruining a hood ffs.Leave a comment:
-
lets wait until the bash bar and roll cage pictures are posted before we pass judgementLeave a comment:
-
Habibi, you had a very nice presentable car that Ummi would drive.
Lesh?Leave a comment:
-
This was very confusing for me. Car was in awesome condition. Why didn't you rat-out a shitty car? You would have had "chum change" if you did. I also vote to fuck up the M5 while you're at it.Leave a comment:
-
-
OP if thats a hartge H27 rear spoiler give it to me before you break it...Leave a comment:
-
At first I was like, Hey clean nice paint good attention to detail.

Then the paint grinding started happening....

Last edited by TheTacoMan; 09-22-2014, 07:39 AM.Leave a comment:
-
Ok, the thing is, if you had taken a beater and made it a "rat", it could have been cool.
But you took a very clean car with tons of potential and just fucked it right in the ass. That's what we're getting at. Sorry bro, it'll be 10:1 dislikes to likes on this forum. Maybe stanceworks?Leave a comment:
-
-


Leave a comment: