R3VLimited and it's members sucks fat dicks ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • itsmadmax
    replied
    I don't understand why everyone is giving a ton of fucks when I didn't give a single one doing this. I guess it's about what I have and what you don't... I have always had clean cars and still have another clean E30 vert and a mint E39 M5. If you read my post you would have known how I got this car and why I don't really care about fucking it up. I didn't feel like dealing with a rotten cheese so yes I ruined a clean one instead! The car didn't have a spec of rust by the way, let me rub that in. And yes I know WWII these has been done a million fucking times but how many is there on a vert with crash bars and a roll cage. I should have named the thread "drift build" and it would have definitely changed the opinions.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    WTF happend to that car. Did OP have a stroke or brain hemorrhage or something

    Hell I am not one for OZ suppers on e30's or white wheels on anything an some how you managed to pull them off Until......................


    That said hey if you like it more power to you but seriously man WTF

    Leave a comment:


  • adonwilson
    replied
    ^sarcasm

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    I'm not a vert fan.......

    But you literally ruined the two good things you had going....you destroyed the paint and sold the bumpers.....DUDE.....SERIOUSLY?

    Leave a comment:


  • MatRacer
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    This paint scheme is amazing and original. I've never seen anything like it, but I bet if you wanted to be even more original, you'd rub down the body with used diesel oil to give it that patina and finish that is so original and never done in the 80's BMW world.
    --> http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...0487_large.jpg

    So many rusted e30 in here, clean E30s are very hard to find ...this is hard to understand...

    but OP, it's your ride! just don't understand why you started with a nice and clean vert...

    However, curious to see how it turns out...
    Last edited by MatRacer; 09-22-2014, 11:18 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • oliver.r
    replied
    Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0
    Congratulations, you've ruined what was a really clean car.

    Leave a comment:


  • sam_
    replied
    this is grounds for execution

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    This paint scheme is amazing and original. I've never seen anything like it, but I bet if you wanted to be even more original, you'd rub down the body with used diesel oil to give it that patina and finish that is so original and never done in the 80's BMW world.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by dirty30
    move to ban?
    Second.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0
    Already saved a few key before and after photos just in case....
    :up: :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Quoted entire OP for when OP goes all "MODZ PLS DELEAT" on us.....
    Already saved a few key before and after photos just in case....

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Quoted entire OP for when OP goes all "MODZ PLS DELEAT" on us.....

    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    Hey what's up guys? New on R3VLimited, old in the game. Been building/messing around with car's for some time now. Had so many BMW's and currently own a 325i vert, 318i vert and an E39 M5. %99 of this thread will include the 325i. I traded wheels that came off my M5 (CCW LM5Ts) for the car. It's 5speed 2.8 stroker M20 and later I actually figured out that the guy who built it is a forum member too but don't know his member name.(john?) It was built to be boosted but the guy never got around doing it. I'm not planning on boosting it either since it has some issues although it is pretty quick and so much fun. Sometime later I will do an at least 500+hp motor swap but at the moment, I'm not exactly sure which motor I want more. The car is actually very very clean but I am done with clean and this time.... we are getting dirty!!! Excuse the shitty pictures since I didn't actually plan on posting a build thread but then things got out of hand and I decided to document it. So here we go...

    The day I got it.





    Mandatory maintenance





    Detail



    Front end overhaul




    Mandatory oil pan thrashing




    Black carpet for $15 :pimp:




    Rocking my M5's plates until insured lol



    Pretty darn shiny and painted the Euro bumpers all satin black.




    Momo knob



    Homemade skid plate(no welding required)




    Got eBay chip knowing they are copies of good ones anyway.Turns out it already has conforti chip. I feel bad for cheaping out on this lol



    Tinted(wrap) taillights



    Picked up some used OZ Superturismo WRC wheels with tires for a very good deal.






    Just messing with the spare wheel



    Got OBX headers(other aftermarket headers it had were torn apart!) and coated them with homemade stuff. It hasn't flaked so far and holding up great.




    Refurbished the AFM and airbox.



    That wrinkle paint... :razz:



    Flawless paint... not for long...



    New brakes and black calipers..



    The M5 is not happy with the attention that the E30's getting..





    Sold the OZ's and refinished the basketweaves in slate gray. Downgrading begins...






    Finally blew the bypass hose due to overheating...(all fixed now)



    Sold the Euro bumpers and Zender body kit for chum change($500) and started the real build. Going all bare metal(no rust).










    My other daily



    Borbet Type-A's:pimp:



    Got Momo?...



    Helping Friends are the best.



    One side almost finished.




    The new high beam

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    You should've drifted it into a pole. Then you would of had a decent excuse why it looks like shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • walktheboard
    replied
    I have shitty paint, I would have gladly traded you.
    agree with the motion to ban

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0
    ^ No. Move to ban OP. Fivetoes got banned for ruining a hood ffs.
    I was j/k

    move to ban?

    Leave a comment:

Working...