R3VLimited and it's members sucks fat dicks ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ether-D
    replied
    Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0
    Congratulations, you've ruined what was a really clean car.
    Goddammit.
    Just why?

    Leave a comment:


  • htx_e30
    replied
    Just another... (OO|RAT BUILD|OO)

    I like. Looked good before, and I'm sure will look good once Rat transformation is finished :p

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied
    It sucks.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Originally posted by chadthestampede
    This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    Congratulations, you've ruined what was a really clean car.

    Leave a comment:


  • itsmadmax
    replied
    .

    Next up...... Crash bar fabrication and roll cage.




    To be continued.....
    Last edited by Jparkr; 09-25-2014, 09:37 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • itsmadmax
    started a topic R3VLimited and it's members sucks fat dicks ;)

    R3VLimited and it's members sucks fat dicks ;)

    Hey what's up guys? New on R3VLimited, old in the game. Been building/messing around with car's for some time now. Had so many BMW's and currently own a 325i vert, 318i vert and an E39 M5. %99 of this thread will include the 325i. I traded wheels that came off my M5 (CCW LM5Ts) for the car. It's 5speed 2.8 stroker M20 and later I actually figured out that the guy who built it is a forum member too but don't know his member name.(john?) It was built to be boosted but the guy never got around doing it. I'm not planning on boosting it either since it has some issues although it is pretty quick and so much fun. Sometime later I will do an at least 500+hp motor swap but at the moment, I'm not exactly sure which motor I want more. The car is actually very very clean but I am done with clean and this time.... we are getting dirty!!! Excuse the shitty pictures since I didn't actually plan on posting a build thread but then things got out of hand and I decided to document it. So here we go...

    The day I got it.





    Mandatory maintenance





    Detail



    Front end overhaul




    Mandatory oil pan thrashing




    Black carpet for $15 :pimp:




    Rocking my M5's plates until insured lol



    Pretty darn shiny and painted the Euro bumpers all satin black.




    Momo knob



    Homemade skid plate(no welding required)




    Got eBay chip knowing they are copies of good ones anyway.Turns out it already has conforti chip. I feel bad for cheaping out on this lol



    Tinted(wrap) taillights



    Picked up some used OZ Superturismo WRC wheels with tires for a very good deal.






    Just messing with the spare wheel



    Got OBX headers(other aftermarket headers it had were torn apart!) and coated them with homemade stuff. It hasn't flaked so far and holding up great.




    Refurbished the AFM and airbox.



    That wrinkle paint... :razz:



    Flawless paint... not for long...



    New brakes and black calipers..



    The M5 is not happy with the attention that the E30's getting..





    Sold the OZ's and refinished the basketweaves in slate gray. Downgrading begins...





    -
    Finally blew the bypass hose due to overheating...(all fixed now)



    Sold the Euro bumpers and Zender body kit for chum change($500) and started the real build. Going all bare metal(no rust).










    My other daily



    Borbet Type-A's:pimp:



    Got Momo?...



    Helping Friends are the best.



    One side almost finished.




    The new high beam

    .
    Last edited by Jparkr; 09-25-2014, 09:35 AM.
Working...