new addition to the stable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkWing6
    nice.....I'm a sucker for Z4s. I can't wait for the ///M Z4.
    should be little monsters

Congrats man
    HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
      Nope. He did a good job trying to hide the automatic shifter with the seat hoop, but the big brake pedal tells all. :)

I wasn't trying to hide anything. It's got the steptronic trans. It actually shifts pretty quick when shifted manually with the sport mode engaged.
      Signature removed by R3VLimited staff due to a violation of the signature rules

Comment

Very nice colour combo, i saw that on an M-tec II kitted E30 once, sexy!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Sex, Z4's are pure sex, congrats man.
          '88 325

Comment

congrats on a great new ride!

aren't the z4 m's here? i swear there's an article in the new R&T on the 'vert, and how it's here, and how it competes with the boxter s!?
            i thought the coupe was just not quite here yet?

anyways... that's hell of a lot nicer then the turbo beetle!

-E_Town Concrete

Comment

Originally posted by E30trash
              aren't the z4 m's here?
              Yes they are. See one at my dealer when I walk in, and it's the amazing blue. Interlagos?
              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

If your looking to do anything to the car, change out the runflats. Your ass and will thank you for it and it will feel 100x more connected to the road with soft compound tires. Runflats are shit.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by herragge
                  If your looking to do anything to the car, change out the runflats. Your ass and will thank you for it and it will feel 100x more connected to the road with soft compound tires. Runflats are shit.

Mike

Ditching run flats would be an option if the car had a spare tire and a jack. There isn't either, and there is no place to put either. My girlfriend does the majority of the driving in this car, so having her break down on the side of the road with no spare isn't such a hot idea. Plus, the runflats on the car handle and ride great so far. I have no complaints with the way the car drives or handles.
                  Signature removed by R3VLimited staff due to a violation of the signature rules

Comment

Dude, congrats. That is a beautiful Z4.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X