The whip/build (1989 325is)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by walktheboard View Post
    Does your rear ski pass actually go through to the trunk? And have any more pics of that rear deck?
    Nice find at 120k miles-these are really getting to be smart investments

it does if i take the speakers out which is easy to do with the way it's set up. i can get pics of the rear deck it was customized with suede and 6x9 speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by socalife View Post
      Bruh, you need straight pipes and a magnaflow then the thing will scream broooooooooooo as you roll down the street with the all red everything. I wouldn't be surprised if someone had their period on the back carpets, but nonetheless you wouldn't know because everything is red

this guy says Bruh... SMH and good one with the period joke and not being able to see because of all red. ha! classic man.

Comment

Originally posted by frolf View Post
        who is going to keep our "oh man, if only this were on the right coast bro" post frequency in the F/S section?

Nice looking car and a good deal at $6k. EAD.

i will still be that guy! ; )

Comment

I like it. It is too red for my tastes, but it looks like a clean E30....and it's YOUR E30!! So do what you want to it. There are peeps on R3V that hate on other peeps cars often. If it's not what THEY would do, then it's shit. Ignore that and enjoy!!:D
          sigpic
          1991 318is Alpinweiß II M42

2013 VW Golf R Candy White

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers."

Comment

Originally posted by Kevs87-325is View Post
            i hope everyone knows that this wasn't a cheap repaint with everything on. the car was Bronze before and everything was stripped and taking off to do a legit paint job with high quality paint. guy works at a paint store and he does paint jobs on the side. So if it was really cheap you'd see the bronze on inside of hood and trunk and by the door sills. and more.

thanks guys, for the support it's going to be a fun project and maybe i did over spend a little bit. its all good you live and you learn i was tired of not having one and it seems to be nice and i like it. so i can't ask for much. did the trim today looks great but havent done the front... it isn't unclipping easily and afraid of braking anything. any advice would help me out a lot
            Are you talking about the door trim? If you open the door there is a black nut that you unbolt. From there just slide the trim out/ yank. Be prepares for some clips to break but they are cheap.
            ~Stay Thirsty~

Comment

Originally posted by sapurvis View Post
              I like it. It is too red for my tastes, but it looks like a clean E30....and it's YOUR E30!! So do what you want to it. There are peeps on R3V that hate on other peeps cars often. If it's not what THEY would do, then it's shit. Ignore that and enjoy!!:D
              trust me its not exactly to my liking either, have some changes to do. i don't let those guys get to me lol like i have no idea who they are at all and won't be seeing them in my lifetime but i think all that stuff makes them feel better about themselves and if i can make someone feel better bout themselves i will : )

Originally posted by Benjamin_Button View Post
              Are you talking about the door trim? If you open the door there is a black nut that you unbolt. From there just slide the trim out/ yank. Be prepares for some clips to break but they are cheap.
              no i am talking about the front bumper trim

Comment

paint is glossssyyy
                91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

I am sorry if this offends you, but your car is hideous.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKCHARM88 View Post
                    I am sorry if this offends you, but your car is hideous.

Your mom is a fat cow, sorry if this offends you : )

Comment

Originally posted by Eufonik
                      Welcome Back Kevin!
                      whats up bro, is that white one yours?!

Comment

Originally posted by Eufonik
                        Yes sir, that's my alpine underneath on my sig. We should link up some time with JP too.
                        For sure, is that your old whip that he has now?

Comment

Coolwhip.
                          Originally posted by Andy.B
                          Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                          1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                          ~~~~~~~~~~
                          I was born on 3/25…
                          ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Needs moar red. Perhaps paint antenna grommet?

Comment

how much did you score it for? I like the suede headliner steezy as fuck!

Comment

Originally posted by Polaris15 View Post
                                Needs moar red. Perhaps paint antenna grommet?

i actually painted the antenna red, put red tint on windows, bought cardinal red interior, have a red dash now, tires are now red, and that guy gave me a great idea and had all girls i knew put their period on the carpet so now that's red. almost everything is red guys. i will post pictures soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X