No announcement yet.

E34 520I Restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO sorry guys, this thread is a bit slow being that i was busy with school, exams and then it lead into the holidays of christmas. The good news is that in that time frame my parts did arrive from new york and is waiting at the shipping company to be picked up. will deal with that during this week

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      Good luck man hopefully you get everything you need
      hey bro.....so far all has arrived and just waiting on me lol. i did however get to go through the car properly and i have decided its time i get a mig welder ;D to do my own welding since i found some rust spots. Nothing too serious but i want to deal with it before it gets out of hand ;D

Comment

Finally i have some time to post some pics

so my parts finally arrived, thanks to OMG Motorsports which is now OMG Motor works. Awesome guys!!!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-12-30 16.20.20.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	7172960

Name:	2014-12-30 16.21.53.jpg
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	7172961

Name:	2014-12-30 16.38.13.jpg
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	7172962

;D;D

Comment

I just had to!!!

Now i'm happy

Name:	2014-12-31 14.21.53.jpg
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	7172963

;D

Comment

Originally posted by e30sky View Post
            Now i'm happy
            [ATTACH]92702[/ATTACH]

;D
            that probs looks great with the black. Are you planning on painting everything black again?
            BMW tech
            Umass Amherst
            05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
              that probs looks great with the black. Are you planning on painting everything black again?
              hey bro, my plan is to get all other parts brand new. i have to get my fender, radiator support, hood joint since the previous one i think is a bit messed up. after that is a few spots i have to take care of on the floor, windshield area and trunk. So as i'm at it i'm strongly considering a colour change to Sepang bronze metallic. i think that would look awesome

Comment

I hate rust!!!!!!!

well I did a bit more digging under the carpet and found some rust spots. Luckily its not that bad but needs to be addressed quickly.

Name:	2015-02-05 17.35.29.jpg
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	7173558

passenger side after some poking around with a screw driver, i found sum tiny holes which turned out to be much bigger than i thought.....so out came the blind plugs and its time to get that fixed

Name:	2015-02-05 17.35.06.jpg
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	7173559

driver side has some rust bubbles where the floor meets the sill and it also has a pin hole at the accelerator pivot point. nothing major!!!!
                Last edited by e30sky; 02-05-2015, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X