Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro

Been following various threads on this forum for years, but never joined until recently. I've had e30s for 10+ years and had an s52 swap/suspension upgrade/overhaul done over the Summer. Holy shit this thing is definitely the ultimate driving machine now more than ever! :D Anyway, since I'm relatively new here, I thought I'd introduce myself and my e30. Here's a crappy pic for now. Hope to post more soon.
    Attached Files

Cirrus is one of my favorite e30 colors . Very nice... Need more pics.
    Last edited by MissRay; 10-21-2014, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Is that the new Sony Potatoshot camera?

My brother has an '84 in the same color, love the colors.
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Thanks! I dig the color too. It's in the shop right now being repainted in the same color. Had a bronzitbeige e30 before this one, but that color didn't do much for me. I'll get some better pics here when the paint is all done soon. Got some new goodies in the mail today though r3ver Denis at OMG Motorsport (vibrant ultra quiet resonator and vibrant 1040 muffler). Super nice build quality at a great price. :) I'll post a clip of how it sounds once it's installed.
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice car. Those vibrant mufflers are very nice and make a great deep tone in the e30. Just finally put my exhaust on and love it. Cant wait to hear how it sounds on a different engine.

Sub'd

Feedback Thread

Comment

Looking good! Maybe I'll see you on the road one of these days?!

Comment

Good looking car. Welcome!
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Helloooo,
                we have also new stylish CAR WITH MORE GREAT FEATURES,
                and very good looking. in this car have a LCD...... you can play game and office work with
                mini gaming keyboard....... yahhhh! it really wonderful .............gaming keyboard have more functions and various color.
                .................................................. .....
                mini gaming keyboard

Comment

I heart cirrus and I heart 15x8 C1s. Moar.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                    I heart cirrus and I heart 15x8 C1s. Moar.
                    this.

definitely a sweet ride, man. super jealous of your s52 swap. i bet it's a little beast!

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Loved seeing your car get some attention and GAS bits. Definitely one of the nicer cars out there in comparison to many that are 'done.' Post up some more pictures to do it some justice!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                        Loved seeing your car get some attention and GAS bits. Definitely one of the nicer cars out there in comparison to many that are 'done.' Post up some more pictures to do it some justice!
                        Thanks Curt! It was good meeting you. Super happy with the new sound system from GAS. I'll try to take a few pics soon and post 'em up here. :)

Comment

Nice colour, I've got a triple blue vert, cirrusblau with blue leather and hood. Mine's still on factory paint after 27 years.

Love those wheels, they suit the car perfectly. If you ever get bored of 'em can you ship them to the UK please.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroAde View Post
                            Nice colour, I've got a triple blue vert, cirrusblau with blue leather and hood. Mine's still on factory paint after 27 years.

Love those wheels, they suit the car perfectly. If you ever get bored of 'em can you ship them to the UK please.
                            Sounds like a plan, RetroAde. ;D I'm happy with the wheels. They're TR Motorsport C1 wheels with Hankook RS3 tires, mounted, balanced and shipped from tirerack.com for less than $1k US.

Comment

Love that color - car looks like the business.
                              91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                              ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

Working...
                              X