A few pics of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few pics of my car

I was bored so I thought I would put up a few pics of my car, sorry that the pictures arent that good I didnt take them they were taken during a show this last summer. Anyways as you can see it is a 1984 Alpina B6 2.8.
    Sean

Sweet ride. Any pics of under the hood? Ever thought about getting rid of the side markers? There are quite bulky.

Sweet ride nonetheless.

Aaron
    2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

nice :)

Comment

SHIIIIITTTT alpinia slut #2 now entering the forum :D

SOMEONE better watch out...

btw, nice ride!
        98 M3/4/5

Comment

nice e30. :)

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37
            SHIIIIITTTT alpinia slut #2 now entering the forum :D
            There's a difference, this car is original. So its more like Alpina Connesieur.

Beautiful car.
            Below the radar...

Comment

Looking good Sean. Where you at? Would love to see more pics.
              A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do- Walter Gagehot

Comment

I love you, ehhh I mean......beautiful car

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

His is early and mine will be a later lookalike. It would be sweet to meet up for pics and such. Always good to see a real one in the states, if one was available I would have bought it. Like he said though, ditch the US spec running lights.

Im not worred, hopefully by the time the snow melts mine will be faster. :twisted:

aaaahhhhhhh, someone put the clip on wheel weights on your lips..... :(
                  Im now E30less.
                  sigpic

Comment

Can those clips be taken off?

Totally pimp, keep the 'bulky' sidemarkers, they look old school tight.

And I hope you don't have plans to modify it?! Please keep it original, but you know that already.
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

The weights can be taken off, it is just that it leaves markings on the lip. Brake dust accumulates there and the weights can also scratch the finish off the wheels.
                      2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Very nice. I also think the side makers have an old skool look.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments, everyone on this site has really nice E30's. Yes the sidemarkers do look a bit bulky in fact they are the same ones that came on 2002's as my 72tii had them. I know the clip on wheel weights on the lip do suck as they leave scuffs :x but I will likely have the wheels refinished some time in the future. As far as mods go I plan on none except possibly an m coupe differential cover in the future. The car is simply stock how Alpina supplied it except for the federalization stuff (sidemarkers, and a cat). Sorry I dont have more pics right now as I dont have a digital camera right now.
                          Sean

Comment

wow thats a sexy ride

Comment

those side markers are as lame as the diving board bumpers. All they were was an attempt to make the car roadlegal when imported. Your euro bumper also has a thick steel bar and brace under it making it weigh 40 lbs. If you converted to regular euro chrome bumpers you could prolly lose 80lbs easy.

Down with the DOT.
                              Im now E30less.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X