No announcement yet.

Purple Touring any suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my unicorn. I just inquired with Roguetoaster about getting a technoviolet touring. Is that color less or more desirable than other color e30's in Germany?
    Originally posted by Andy.B
    Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
    1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I was born on 3/25…
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
      This is my unicorn. I just inquired with Roguetoaster about getting a technoviolet touring. Is that color less or more desirable than other color e30's in Germany?

I'd have to guess and say it's just as desirable. It's just an amazing color

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

WOW! so clean and amazing!
        i vote bag it and chrome bbs rs :devil

e24 e9 e30
        IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Holy crap is that Daytona Violet? I never knew E30s came in that colour. Honestly, I think the car needs nothing to stand out, but nobody can argue with a set of 3pc. wheels and a tasteful drop. Those seats are incredible too. Honestly, how do I get my hands on an E30 like that?
          Avusblau 1994 M3 - DEAD
          Lagunagrün 1991 331iS --> Journal Here

Comment

Wow, that thing is perfect, maybe a little drop and some nice wheels. But is there anything else you could really do?
            My Garage
            2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
            1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
            1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
            Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by 3MPowered View Post
              Honestly, how do I get my hands on an E30 like that?
              Buy THIS

Originally posted by google translate
              For sale BMW e30 318i Touring Design Edition dwelling in excellent condition. This BMW is completely original including the 15-inch BBS wheels and BMW radio.

The engine runs perfectly without noise. The BMW can be good ride, shifting and braking.

Partial maintenance history is present. This consists of the books that are partially completed and a number of accounts. Thus, 10,000 km ago, the timing belt replaced and there is at 135,000 km for 1,600 euros maintenance done at the BMW dealership where the car is purchased. At 137,000 km the oil is replaced.

Although BMW is almost 22 years old, there are some typical e30 ailments. Beginning rust on the bottom rear, a spot of 1 cm on the tailgate and the sky hangs. In contrast, wheel edges, doors and base completely without rust.

Please call at serious interest. By mail may not responded.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X