X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice save my Man! great job!

Charlie!

Comment

Sweet Jesus. Amazing find. Jealous beyond belief, but very happy for you. I hope she has found a long-time home with you.
      Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Wow, what a killer find! Good luck with it. Glad to see you keeping it as original as possible.

Comment

My on the AC system. Your top bolt isn't bolted in! You should be able to use the stock m30 bracket to get the compressor level with the oil pan. That's what I've done on my m30 swap.. Looks like they did that just to improve the AC lines going to the rear set up. However, if you want to keep that AC location, you could just get new high pressure lines to get it to work.

I should do a pic write up on mine.. All stock locations can be used for the AC system to work.

Also, great car!! I may be bringing my M30 to St. Pete for the Indy race. Would love to see yours.

Cheers

Comment

^ Oh my clean sig'. That thing is gorgeous...

Back on topic. Are you planning to keep the car OP? Looking better by the day..
            -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
            -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

There's a B6 on Ebay right now claiming to be the "only" one in the states.

You have just proved him wrong.:devil:
              '84 318i 2dr 5spd (Sold)
              '02 Audi A6 2.7t 6spd (Daily)
              '89 325iX Touring (wrecked )

Comment

Awesome resurrection!!! Subscribed
                (OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

What a find! You are a lucky one.

Comment

yes,

Originally posted by JustAnotherChris View Post
                    There's a B6 on Ebay right now claiming to be the "only" one in the states.

You have just proved him wrong.:devil:
                    I think the e-bay one is a 3.5, but did you see the price:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    jm

Comment

I would murder a large village of small children to obtain this car.

Nice find and nice progress.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                        I would murder a large village of small children to obtain this car.

Nice find and nice progress.
                        What about a small village of large children? I think I'd feel less guilty murdering them, especially if I got this car at the end.
                        Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Originally posted by K20RI_211 View Post
                          What about a small village of large children? I think I'd feel less guilty murdering them, especially if I got this car at the end.
                          Sir, I would tack another nail in Jesus's hands to make sure it took him extra long to get down if he said I couldnt have this car after OP gave it to me!

Comment

Ummm wow this thread went from being about a bad ass car to being kinda morbid.
                            Float like a cadillac sting like a Bimmer!:)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmer_man View Post
                              Ummm wow this thread went from being about a bad ass car to being kinda morbid.
                              Waytuh go bro you ruined it

OP, plz post moar pix. I have teh subscriptshuns for here

Comment

Originally posted by EulB30 View Post
                                Now, this right here is a rear mounted A/C system. No it's not OEM, but it was added before the car was EPA tested and federalized in the states at 1900 miles. So either it was added right before being shipped to the states, or right after it rolled off the boat. But No A/C in Florida is haunting, we'll see how this goes.

What the A/C system looks like

Holy genius Batman

I thought about a potential rear AC setup for my soon to be M30'd E30 too. Seems like a good way to redistribute some weight.

Comment

Working...
                                X