No announcement yet.

My body is ready.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took the fenders over to a friends to start the welding process. Will finish the rest of the seems later, then grind it down, then bondo, and it'll come out clean.

Seems to be a perfect amount of flare and extra room!! Loving it, and it feels good to have some real looking fenders back on. Work has not given me much time at home to work, so it's been a slow process.

The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

No close ups of the weld?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiff325iS View Post
        Updatin' thread with text:

- Ordered E46 330Ci front fenders from autopartswarehouse.com for $140 shipped (for the pair).

Gonna remove the temp rear fenders I did and weld on (properly) some nice flares, bondo, sand, and repaint. If the rears work well, I'll order another pair and do the fronts (the plan).

Sweet, no pictures, just updating. Sup.

Also have had this guy for a while now:

How about your plans for these fenders?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Ohgeemee View Post
          No close ups of the weld?
          When the welds are done I'll take some pictures. Didn't have time to run a seam along the entire fender. I'll take closer photos once everything has been cleaned up.

Originally posted by ak- View Post
          How about your plans for these fenders?
          Already replaced them with fender flares from a yukon xl.
          The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

Originally posted by Spiff325iS View Post
            When the welds are done I'll take some pictures. Didn't have time to run a seam along the entire fender. I'll take closer photos once everything has been cleaned up.

Ah.. Didn't realize all you did was just tack them on but okay cool

Comment

Working...
            X