Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cowden_12
    Lets not turn this into Honda Tech.
    Why not? He posted pics of his Honda, and I think we're probably allowed to talk about it if we want to.

Comment

yeah talk up the honda it makes me feel good.

especially the windshield just broke on me this weekend, so now that needs replaced.

the blue car is, IMO, officially out of commission until a new motor goes in. I was taking out the subframe whenI noticed the passengers motor mount was torn from the subframe. So now I will probably just be pulling the motor out this week at some point....

If anyone has some springs IM me, my car is WAY too low and would like it up a little bit more. But the main reason the pan broke was becasue I was on a dirt trail that I shold have known better than to go on.

Mike Fritz

Comment

cowden was just joking around, we know him. Well mikey, I hope that the motor isnt trashed, but as long as your pulling it, I will try to be over friday evening to inspect it. I'll probably go ahead and tear it down, pull the head off, and maybe take the pistons/crank out. I'll show you what you need to look for, and how to take apart/rebuild the bottom end.
        Old and improved:

Comment

what wheels are on your bmw, i'm looking for a set exactly like that, anyone got a set?

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
          function>form

Comment

Originally posted by cowden_12
            Lets not turn this into Honda Tech. Goodluck with that swiss cheese oil pan fix. ;)

Delphin > Civic SI EBP

hey man,

you going to come down sometime this summer?

I do like your delphin, but still like my blue more

Mike Fritz

Comment

Originally posted by dmoney(AB)
              what wheels are on your bmw, i'm looking for a set exactly like that, anyone got a set?
              Well unless you want to buy these, I doubt you'll ever find the exact set. I've never come across any. They are fittipaldi 15x7. A company of OZ.
              Old and improved:

Comment

Your rims look 100x better in silver. Car is hot as hell. Sorry to hear about that oil pan.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

You're right Teej, they do. Look damn near identical to my RZ's.

Comment

I always thought they were RA's to be honest. Great looking rims.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

They look even better in person too... Glad he changed them, I was never a fan of them black.

Comment

Working...
                      X