Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by royalflush313
    I miss it already

Now that I'm E30-less, thanks goes out to everyone who helped me work through this car.
    I hope to be back in the future with a M3.

evo3, you better take good care of it, or I will come steal it back :pimp:
    Did you put the side skirts on? What are they? I can't find any like that, but those are exactly what I want!
    ...Sam :D

Comment

that looks hot!

Comment

Originally posted by evo3
        hey everyone,

Dayam that is one hell of a stance. I like it, another gorgeous blacked out e30 :) how much you want for it? :-P jk
        Nick Blake
        R.I.P. - '86 Bronzitbeige 325eS
        SOLD - 92 Boston Green 325i Sedan - Previous Daily Driver
        Current - 2002 WRX Wagon - E85 Tuned @ 265/304

Comment

Originally posted by shiraz
          Did you put the side skirts on? What are they? I can't find any like that, but those are exactly what I want!
          Yes, royal put the sideskirts on. They are the touring sideskirts (OEM).

The paint is in good condition, but it is not perfect. I think the lighting/editing is playing a big part in the way it looks in the pics.

Thanks for all the kind comments guys, but I can't take credit for the way the car looks. After all, i bought it the way it is, royal did a great job building the car.
          Last edited by lagoon; 06-05-2006, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Congrats, enjoy the vehicle!

Looks very nice!

Comment

excellent my 318is should look similar once i get my IS skirts, except its not lowered yet and might never be.

Comment

Originally posted by DrMcDave
                excellent my 318is should look similar once i get my IS skirts, except its not lowered yet and might never be.
                Don't you damn do it man. You know what happens...
                Reminiscing...

Comment

Why did royal sell it? I haven't been around much lately.

Car looks sick, but it needs rims soooo badly. Looks ghetto slammed so low on 14" rims.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Congrats Evo3.

Those sideskirts came on the Euro E30 "Edition" (fully optioned) models as well.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by royalflush313
                      I miss it already

Now that I'm E30-less, thanks goes out to everyone who helped me work through this car.
                      I hope to be back in the future with a M3.

evo3, you better take good care of it, or I will come steal it back :pimp:
                      I can't beleive you sold it. You were the most anal SOB when it came to modding that car, haha.

Hope it doesn't get R3V'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
                        I can't beleive you sold it. You were the most anal SOB when it came to modding that car, haha.

Hope it doesn't get R3V'd.
                        Yep, I was pretty damn anal.
                        I had the car for two years, and the car has been through 3 suspension setups, 4 sets of headlights (incl. the sealed beams).
                        I finally had it the way I like it.

That car with the BBS RMs sitting on 2" lips ---- was golden.

Basically, I was done with modding that car. Anything else would have cost my wallet wayyy too much money (engine swaps, s/c etc.) It came to a point when I knew that I was spending too much money and time on it, and since this summer I have a lot of vacationing to do, it was just one of those wise decision to get rid of the car and not have to slave myself to work just to barely afford school.

I also need something bigger to toss some stuff around, so I will probably be looking into a small truck, wagons (e30 touring?).
                        For now, I'm scooting around in my cheap pos scooter. I'm also getting my bike licence in the near future, so that will take some time away from the whole car thing.
                        ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Yeah, I hear you on the finishing the car thing. In fact I told myself last summer that all I would buy is RZ's when I find a set, and that would be the end of this car's upgrades. I've actually stuck to it for the most part, shockingly. HID's were the only binge purchase, but I think they're my favourite upgrade on the car, so I'm not losing too much sleep over it.

Funny you also mentoned vacationing; I'm also saving for some trips, finally putting away money now that I've left the car alone. It's a good feeling.

Anyways, keep in touch man.

Comment

beautiful example of a perfectly clean e30...GREAT buy..
                            Damn I need SHADOWLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DAMN 318'S AND YOUR SHADOWLINE...NOT FAIR!!!!:D
                            90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

Working...
                            X