Animal Slicer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animal Slicer

Ha, hope I never encounter a rodent on the road... They don't stand a chance.

Custom VSR aluminum front splitter, Evo 2 lip.

More picture whoring to come when the next round of goodies gets installed. (This weekend perhaps?)
    Below the radar...

haha! next week you better have some roadkill on that lip

Comment

hehe i new what i was about to see in this picture, damn bunnies. I cant wait till i get my splitter on my reiger. Looks very hott and aluminum seems like it would be a nice meterial to use for a splitter.
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Originally posted by rede30
        hehe i new what i was about to see in this picture, damn bunnies. I cant wait till i get my splitter on my reiger. Looks very hott and aluminum seems like it would be a nice meterial to use for a splitter.

Agreed....how thick is that aluminum?

Comment

1/8" I think.
          Shaved down to create a beveled tip, instead of just a square edge.
          Red sidemarkers are in the mail too. Bye bye yellows!
          Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
            1/8" I think.
            Shaved down to create a beveled tip, instead of just a square edge.
            Red sidemarkers are in the mail too. Bye bye yellows!
            nice, and close, but not gonna end a life
            you should have sharpened it like a knife

that would have been sweeter
            - says the heeter

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
              nice, and close, but not gonna end a life
              you should have sharpened it like a knife

that would have been sweeter
              - says the heeter
              It'll slice through, its been tested on another car. ;)

But, I hope I never test those merits, I like a clean car. Instead, I'll enjoy the benefits it (may?) provide when I am on-track. TRACK WHORE FUH RAZE?!?
              Below the radar...

Comment

Sick as hell. Love the wheels.
                '91 318is
                sigpic

Comment

Man the whoring needs to stop. I hate my car more and more everyday.
                  Back to my roots

Comment

Thats hot. I sliced an armidillo with my Ryan G splitter, im sure that one will come in quite handy.

Comment

OMG how much downforce will that pull the wheels down for fah raze front tuck?

Wait, its built by a reputable company out of appropriate materials. Nice.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

I took out a Cardinal this morning on the way to work. It decided to land in the road just in front of me - he realized it was a bad idea and took off, only to get smacked by my front bumper. I had to hose him off at lunchtime. Yuck.
                        Current Cars
                        2014 M235i
                        2009 R56 Cooper S
                        1998 M3
                        1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
                          I took out a Cardinal this morning on the way to work. It decided to land in the road just in front of me - he realized it was a bad idea and took off, only to get smacked by my front bumper. I had to hose him off at lunchtime. Yuck.
                          One time my wife and I were coming out from a restaraunt after lunch, and came out to find a large black bird wedged in-between the gap between the hood and fender. It was messy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
                            OMG how much downforce will that pull the wheels down for fah raze front tuck?

Wait, its built by a reputable company out of appropriate materials. Nice.
                            I don't know, but I'm kind of afraid I might distort my car's chassis while driving on public roads... the downforce might suddenly bend my car into a U shape?!?

Cardinal Dave? How'd you know what to hose off... its all red... :p
                            Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
                              there's ponds and a lot of geese in the office park in which i work and they are always in the street. i was nice last time and broke last second before nailing them... and honked my horn and they slowly moved

next time i won't be. then i'll have feathers in my chicken wire grillz. they are so lame they don't care so i'll just nail them while accelerating

Comment

Working...
                              X