X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Shat pictures

let me know if you like any of them, ill be suprised

Chris
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

white out one of your side trims.. they look a lil retarded. good looking cabbie IMHO.

JUlien
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

not sure what you mean, if you mean i should paint the lower trim above the rockers then no, they need to stay black to break up the white
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Can barely see your car in those pics.

Comment

way to shoot into the sun

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC
            not sure what you mean, if you mean i should paint the lower trim above the rockers then no, they need to stay black to break up the white
            He means you should paint either the door side moulding or the lower part that is above the rockers .
            It does look a litle funky with two black lines on the sides like that .

You are concerned with the lower part then maybe just think about painting the door side mouldings body color .
            Oh and the rockers are supposed to be black anyway mang .

And I agree with you , those pics are shyte . :down:

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

liked the 1st shot better

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

hey guys, i told you the pics were crap, im no good at picture takin.
                as for the moulding comments, i think it looks better how it is than if i painted either one white if i didnt have to repaint the door id shave the middle moulding but oh well, and as for the rockers i painted them white cause i didnt like them black

i kinda like the first and last one, they were the last two i took

Comment

i kinda like the first and last one, they were the last two i took
                  I like them too ....because they are far away and you can't see your shit car . :nice:

Comment

thanks man... what a cock

Comment

thanks man... what a cock
                      Funny , thats the same thing your mother said . :p

Hahaha , j/k man ..you need to lighten up a little and don't get all butthurt over r3v comments .

Comment

oh i know you were semi kidding honestly i dont really care what you think

Comment

your car looks whack, do somethin about it.
                          but srriously, two black side trims makes it look like shit. paint the rocks black and the bottom side trim white.

Comment

Nice looking car. I'm a fan of the empty office building lot shoots. I agree with the guys about your rockers, something is off there. I know you don't care & it's your car, but I'd paint the rockers black, lose the rear apron, tuck and paint the bumpers white.

Comment

I agree the sides look funky as they are, I understand contrast but thats not in the right spot.

Its your car though so whatever.

Sold it.

Comment

Working...
                              X