No announcement yet.

A little Sun. M3 cruise/beatdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heeter, honestly, give it a rest. It's their car, they can do as they please; they will never understand the dangers of driving like that on the street, so there is no point trying to force your mentality on them.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Can we grow up?
      Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Heeter..... you are honestly a moron. I love you and all mang.... but fuck.... Dave's m3 has a brand new EVO III motor in it. Your right... thats not original. Mike's car has one of the only sets of smoked yellow lights in existance. But once again.... not original. Yer right. Idjut.

And a pic of Erick directly after spending some time prayin to for a Buick.

He got his beer diploma though :D

Comment

Originally posted by Axxe
          Heeter, honestly, give it a rest. It's their car, they can do as they please; they will never understand the dangers of driving like that on the street, so there is no point trying to force your mentality on them.
          maybe when they kill an innocent bystander... but you're right.

Max, I'm just bored of every euro car having those wheels. Sorry I didn't notice his piss lights were smoked too, clouded by kidney stones. :roll:

Comment

But they didn't kill any innocent bystanders. So be a parent in another thread thanks.

And whats so special about your car that you get to comment on how plain every other car is?

Comment

oh, sorry, they didn't kill anyone this occasion. my bad. i should only be upset if they did.. when it's too late

my car isn't about looks, but if it was, it certainly wouldn't be like every other car

if you post pics of your car, expect opinions. you need a tampon because one person doesn't agree a car is amazing... come on. stop crying over one negative comment in a sea of positives you vaginas. if you didn't reply to me, it couldn't have gone any further. no need to try to convince someone to love a look
              Last edited by rwh11385; 06-12-2006, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Yea, so we dont get an award for saftey

After our little run I was thankful that nothing happened. It is not something we do on the regular. Mike and I have owned our M3's since about 2000 and this was the first time that we were able to drive side by side.

Thank you Mr. rwh11385..... The world is not a safe place, while you are saving innocent bystanders, please be sure to inform all the drunk drivers to stay off the road for me next weekend.

It's cool about the rides, I just wish they made bottlecaps in 5 lug!

Comment

Gorgeous M3's. Just about every car posted in this thread has been gorgeous actually. Estoril looks great on the right E30 M3.

Erick, you really need a haircut bro :)

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                    maybe when they kill an innocent bystander... but you're right.

Max, I'm just bored of every euro car having those wheels. Sorry I didn't notice his piss lights were smoked too, clouded by kidney stones. :roll:
                    then I guess there are many of those nearby....
                    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by euro3
                      After our little run I was thankful that nothing happened. It is not something we do on the regular. Mike and I have owned our M3's since about 2000 and this was the first time that we were able to drive side by side.

Thank you Mr. rwh11385..... The world is not a safe place, while you are saving innocent bystanders, please be sure to inform all the drunk drivers to stay off the road for me next weekend.

It's cool about the rides, I just wish they made bottlecaps in 5 lug!
                      you're in luck!!

far e30 - 5 lug bottlecap'ed, s50'ed. dunno if we got a bigger pic when we talked to him

good to hear tire-shreeking drives on public roads and near-blind corners with bicyclists is not a regular habit of yours.

Comment

It's true, there was a 15" 5 lug bottlecap on early E36's.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

If you´re talking about these, I´m pretty sure they were standard on the 318is.

Comment

dearest heeter-

not only are my wheels better than yours (wider, better looking)
                            my car is in way better shape, its not pink (the color of that fat girls waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles you fucked)
                            my suspension is insanely better than yours too. if you really want to go there, lets go bitch. my car hands yours its ass in every aspect.

basically, you're a douchebag and my car isnt just an e30 w/ e36 wheels. its better than yours in every possible aspect. stfu noob.

much love

-kevin

Comment

dearest emo fag,

you have rates way too stiff for the street

and you don't do anything but daily drive and recklessly cross lanes on the interstate so you're a douche

you'd be better off with softer rates, and even not having coilovers just to get the drop you want and park it in a garage to snap some shots. bryson actually auto-xed with wide wheels and tires, you're just a street emo punk with his pal Rusty blade

besides, the nut behind the wheel blows big donkey balls in your car. even with your wide wheels and stiff OMG FUH RAZE RATES, I'd laugh as I passed your car which would be blarring Hawthorne Heights while spinning out

Comment

^^ Roffle

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Working...
                                X