Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian 318is

Hello from Canada!

Woke up this morning and decided I want to show everyone my fairly recently purchased 1991 318is. I picked it up a few months ago and drove it for a little while, now it's in the garage for the winter getting prepared for maintainance and mods!

She's got 200,000km on her but has very little rust. I picked it up for fairly cheap, with the idea of it being an ongoing project. It's sitting on coilovers already and has the discontinued cr7 wheels. I'm gonna update on the progress once my ordered parts begin to show up!

(in some of the pictures im missing my front lip, but its on now)
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    91' 318is Brilliantrot
    Yes, it still has an m42

Very nice car! CR7s look nice on a dropped 30, I just bought a set myself ;-) if you have the caps slap them on there, nothing completes a wheel quite like it. Also your fan shroud is super shiny, brand new?? Good luck with the project, I'm kinda jealous of your car!
    The fun never ends :-?

89 318iS
    R.I.P 89 325i coupe
    89 335iC

Comment

Originally posted by RCtheRed View Post
      Very nice car! CR7s look nice on a dropped 30, I just bought a set myself ;-) if you have the caps slap them on there, nothing completes a wheel quite like it. Also your fan shroud is super shiny, brand new?? Good luck with the project, I'm kinda jealous of your car!
      Thanks man! Yea I love them, took me a while to figure what brand they were actually but when I found out it just made them that much more cool. Sadly the wheels didn't came on the car without centre caps :( been trying to track some down!

Fan shroud is still the original, I work in a detail shop though so right before that pic I threw some plastic shine stuff on it lol. Yea I'll keep everyone updated when I add stuff to the build
      sigpic
      91' 318is Brilliantrot
      Yes, it still has an m42

Comment

Looks clean.
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
          Looks clean.
          It is pretty clean, still a work in progress though. Up close there's things here and there that need to be cleaned up or fixed
          sigpic
          91' 318is Brilliantrot
          Yes, it still has an m42

Comment

Nice score.

Comment

Working...
            X