Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wedding pictures with our E30(and some weaponry)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding pictures with our E30(and some weaponry)

Just a couple pictures back from our wedding. Check them out!(some new pictures on pg2)

Last edited by evoDRichie; 12-31-2015, 06:46 PM.
    sigpic
    Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Nice pictures, but why are they so blurry?

Feedback!
    Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
    Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
      I didn't want to download the high rez ones
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
        Ya they are really nice photos. but look like they were shot with a potato.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Beautiful. I recently got married and also did the photoshoot with my e30. Congrats!
          sigpic

Comment

Congrats i wish i had an E30 when i got married 13yrs ago :-)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Comment

beautiful photos man. Congrats!

Comment

Are you wearing square toe shoes?
                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

There are no photos form whe we got married other than maybe the security footage when we went to the county clerks office. That said if I had brought up the idea of using an E30 or any other automotive hardware for that matter as a focal point / Primary prop in said photo shoot, my wife would have been "staunchly" against it AKA HELL NO, and we are very practical people. Good for you to have both the wife and mistress in the same image.

I agree Cab up there, technically nearly spot for composition, editing and exposures, and nice artistic flare, but the image capture device used looks more like Lemon or green pepper, as ST1G is from ID and gets nice images and one can only assume hes is using a Potato. (YES ID. potato Joke at ST1GS expense)

All joking aside; Congratulations and I wish you both many, many happy years together with, and long after the car is gone .......
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    I agree Cab up there, technically nearly spot for composition, editing and exposures, and nice artistic flare, but the image capture device used looks more like Lemon or green pepper, as ST1G is from ID and gets nice images and one can only assume hes is using a Potato. (YES ID. potato Joke at ST1GS expense)
                    not gonna lie, I have no idea if you are for or against the quality of my pictures haha....
                    also thank you for the kind words

and no square toed shoes.
                    sigpic

Comment

Very cool idea, and great pictures. Thanks for sharing. I have requested photo shoots with my wife and a car or two in the past and I get told no chance in hell, but maybe that's because I requested she wear little to no clothes. Joking... Cool pictures!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bbruins72 View Post
                        Very cool idea, and great pictures. Thanks for sharing. I have requested photo shoots with my wife and a car or two in the past and I get told no chance in hell, but maybe that's because I requested she wear little to no clothes. Joking... Cool pictures!
                        little to no clothing pictures are next;)
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice! Congrats!
                          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

thats pretty awesome. unfortunately i bought my e30 a couple months after we got married. i told the wife i want to get dressed up again so we can take a photo shoot with the car. the look she gave me was pretty priceless LOL
                            '87 BMW 325i - ground control c/o, condor bushings, 16x8/16x9 wheels - SOLD

'09 MazdaSpeed 3 - FOR SALE

Comment

who's the creepy guy photo-bombing the pretty girl and her black stallion e30?
                              1990 325i Cashmere Beige

"I don't like question marks. They're like exclamation points, but think they're fancy because they're curved. I won't tolerate it." -MNChiefsan

Comment

Working...
                              X