What are you doing this winter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlbryant8 View Post
    Driving with the top down! Now it's not too hot.

Same here although the sunroof will have to make to do for me
    1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
    2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
    2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

Originally posted by MinnE30 View Post
      This sounds sweet, do you have a build thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I do not have a build thread yet. My car is at a friend's house right now getting the engine swapped. I am doing everything else. Once I get the car in my possession, I will start a build thread. As of now, he is taking pictures as he goes and I will include them as well.

The below picture is my inspiration. I photoshopped some of it as I am planning the red ring around the wheel to tie into the interior. The imola interior shown is from an e46M3, but it is for color reference only. I am going for a retro look.

Picked up my wheels on Friday.

Mr. Wolfe
      sigpic

Comment

Those are insane😳

"I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car than win by an inch because someone else built it for me... Your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book."

-MOOG

Comment

I'm supposed to be getting my 318is running again, and I only have just a handful of 'easy' things to do, but I keep procrastinating.
          My Feedback

Comment

Getting my 02 on the road. Currently getting my mig skills up/waiting for my mandrel bends to get here so I can finish up this exhaust (my first "custom" exhaust from the manis back.

After the exhaust is done, I hook up the cooling system, bleed it and drive it. Then the little things.

Hoping to have a somewhat reliable driver that also looks good by this spring, this car has been under the knife too long, 76 2002 with 2.7i M20 and G260
            clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I bought a project 325i last year off a CCA member and I am moving it into my grandmoms garage and going to start getting rid of rot, refresh suspension, and do some more upgrades and make it look pretty. [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I dig that color

"I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car than win by an inch because someone else built it for me... Your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book."

-MOOG

Comment

Seeing if the e30 can take a road trip north to Washington.

Comment

So much iX love lately its making me excited. I swear between all of us iX'ers we are figuring some cool shit out..

I'm just driving mine this winter, tearing up what little snow Michigan is getting

Comment

Originally posted by Eskie View Post

I'm just driving mine this winter, tearing up what little snow Michigan is getting

this. I'm in Minnesota, I know your pain. Currently drifting my 4Runner on the way to school 😂

-MOOG

Comment

Working...
                      X