Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..........The usual turned wheel pics.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing what the refinished valances did to it.

I wouldn't mind seeing some rolling shots of it.
    Last edited by bmwm3n528; 07-20-2006, 07:07 PM.
    Trevor Ely
    '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
    '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc
      Looks great, awesome for a stock body.

How is the stroker running?
      Where do you feel the most power increase? My brothers seemed to have more 3-5k jump over a stock 2.5. Topend seemed about the same though
      The stroker is running good, still haven't coughed up the money
      for engine management but I did pick up a 525dme, some have had good results with it over the 173dme, I feel the power difference over stock
      down low, my car feels much quicker than when it was stock.

Comment

Very clean as always.... Supurb!

Comment

Originally posted by egk2
          Imo if you shadowline, everything should be shadowlined. I know I keep saying this but I like amber turns and US trim.
          You already addressed it, but all I'd do is euro bumper trim and clear signal lenses. Whatever...car looks great man. Expand on the painters work on the taillights. Did he just spray clear over your Testors rattle can red?

I painted just the amber section of my rears with ruby metalflake, or whatever its called, about a year ago and I don't like how it's become so dull.

Comment

Originally posted by T.Dot E30
            I dont understand this.......those wheels make his car. Without those wheels its just like every other e30.
            No way. This car is steps above other e30s no matter what wheels are on it. Assassyns would be my choice personally...

- skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
            Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

this is the perfect US E30, BUT! it needs RS's, clear signals and chrome kidney
              sigpic

Comment

your car was actually one of the inspirations of me going with 16x9s. really wanted cr7s too but i cant know that i may pass you on the road one day and see the same wheels on the same bodied car. looks great as always.

Bobby
                p.s. i dont think 225s would work with the stock fenders even rolled. my fronts are way close with my stretched arches.

Comment

looking good as usual... one of my favs

Comment

Your car is hot! Wouldn't change a thing:up:

Comment

Imo if you shadowline, everything should be shadowlined. I know I keep saying this but I like amber turns and US trim.
                      yay! I'm not the only one who likes amber turns and US trim :D

car is gorgeous as usual! the shots look a tad overexposed to me, but that could be cleaned up with a quick levels adjustment.
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

have you also considered, besides RS's, Brbt type A's?
                        sigpic

Comment

The painter simply clear coated over the candy apple
                          red paint that I sprayed on. So many people are doing euro trim/smoked turns that my US trim and ambers are becoming rare

Nando, don't hesitate to adjust those levels, this is how Ritz
                          Camera developed my film.

Bobby, I didn't think the 225's would fit under my arches either without pulling them out.

Comment

Beautiful car as usual Ed.

If you ever find those RS', we'll talk about those CR7s ;)

Comment

Wonderful car, i personally love the ambers on your car. Do whatever you want on wheels, as long as it has dish!

Comment

The stroker is running good, still haven't coughed up the money
                                for engine management but I did pick up a 525dme, some have had good results with it over the 173dme, I feel the power difference over stock
                                down low, my car feels much quicker than when it was stock.
                                A local friend is about to put megasquirt on his 3.0 m20 after a new mechanic at his shop offered to set it up for him. Deleting the AFM and all the goods should allow for good power I would think, especially on a car with the proper cam, plenty of fuel and open exhaust. I hope it goes well for you, a dual-pattern cam or 288 might be just what you need

Comment

Working...
                                X