Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy

Greetings everyone,
    I figured I should introduce myself before I start annoying everyone with my stupid questions. I got my first E30 a little under a year ago and I'm hooked now. After 13+ years of screwing with VWs its a welcome change of pace. I haven't had to fix much because it was a running and driving car. So far just a leaky oil seal and some new bulbs here and there. I can't wait to start tearing into some of the details and fixing a lot of the little stuff.

I was an expat in Germany for 2 years and ended up using the SEPA to my advantage and I picked up a RHD '86 325i Cabrio from England. Having a RHD convertible is fun, but finding some of the specific parts isn't.

I look forward to learning all I can about these fun little cars.
    -1986 325i Cabrio from the old country

Welcome aboard friend. You can fine the answers to almost all of your questions on r3v, you just have to search for them. Post some pics brah.
    Originally posted by Andy.B
    Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
    1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I was born on 3/25…
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
      Welcome aboard friend. You can fine the answers to almost all of your questions on r3v, you just have to search for them. Post some pics brah.

Sounds like the beginning of a troll post. Maybe someone who knows more will chime in. Until then visit this link.
      Derek-

Comment

Welcome to the party, bruv.
        "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
        The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm having issues logging into my Flickr account, i'll have to figure another way to link stuff.

just imagine a silver cabrio, but with the steering wheel on the wrong side.

Comment

Welcome

hosting imagenes

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
              Sounds like the beginning of a troll post.
              Wow, you are so correct. I reread my first post in spam-troll voice and it was spot on. Anyway, not a spammer. Lol
              Originally posted by Andy.B
              Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
              1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
              ~~~~~~~~~~
              I was born on 3/25…
              ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Do you still have the RHD Cabrio?

Comment

Yeah i still have the cabrio. Still trying to gain access to my old Flickr account so I can post high res pictures.

I had originally intended to sell it to recoup my losses from the EUR taking at the end of 2014, but I cant imaging selling it now. Its so much fun to drive even with the wet noodle of a chassis.

Comment

Nice, I have a RHD Touring and if you have any contacts or parts stores in Europe that could help with parts that would be amazing.

Comment

Working...
                    X