1990 325is and 1990 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 325is and 1990 M3

Here is a pic of my 325is and Eric's M3 at the old gin. Eric and I were out for a drive and came across the gin and stopped for a few photos. I was messing around with paint and added the Roundel and I thought it looked kinda cool. It was a good day. Man we were running 'em hard that day. Ya gotta love the E30s!

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

i don't think those are the links to the pictures...they arn't working

Comment

Awesome pic. They look like they've been well taken care of. I have an 88 325iS and 88 M3 with a few pics but never together in one shot. Might have to do that someday.
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

clean cars :D

Comment

Originally posted by 325is_e30
          clean cars :D
          very

Comment

:up: to the owners of those two e30's. Best kept e30s.
            Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

HAWT. Thats definately what I'd love for my '90 325iS to look like by this time next year. Beautiful cars. Wow.

Comment

Gotta represent the brilliantrot M3 yo!! :up:

Love the basketweaves on both cars.

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Two super clean e30's. Im lovin' it.

Comment

Nice cars!! Wish there was someone here to goand ride with through the twistie :(
                    Continuous For Sale Thread
                    323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3
                      Nice cars!! Wish there was someone here to goand ride with through the twistie :(
                      Where the heck is Sardinia? If it isn't too far we could get a group drive together. And thanks for the compliments. Eric and I are borderline fanatical about our E30s. His M3 is in excellent shape all around. My 325is is not quite as excellent on close inspection, but photographs well.

Comment

Originally posted by rcwells
                        Where the heck is Sardinia? If it isn't too far we could get a group drive together. And thanks for the compliments. Eric and I are borderline fanatical about our E30s. His M3 is in excellent shape all around. My 325is is not quite as excellent on close inspection, but photographs well.
                        Small island of the coast of Italy. US navy have a station there. Nice cars by the way I like the way you altered the sign to look old.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3
                          Originally posted by rcwells
                          Small island of the coast of Italy. US navy have a station there. Nice cars by the way I like the way you altered the sign to look old.
                          yeah, sorry. won't be drivin' there anytime soon. maybe catch you on the flip-side state-side.

Comment

Originally posted by gusT_EthirT
                            HAWT. Thats definately what I'd love for my '90 325iS to look like by this time next year. Beautiful cars. Wow.
                            That is two p's in worshipper. Just messin'. Thanks for the compliment. It is definitely a work in progress.

Comment

Working...
                            X