X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the forum

but i've had my '87 325is for quite awhile now
    here's a link to the pics

Nice pics! One of not only the few E30's I've ever seen the BMP kit look good on, but also looks good in blue.

Who's the lovely lady?

Comment

looks real nice, i can tell you take care of it. Welcome

Comment

Very nice indeed. :up:

I really like the color. How much did a full paint job cost, from white to that dark blue? And what is the picture of that completely destroyed e30?

Comment

can we say... hot?

i like the kit/color/wheel combo.
          98 M3/4/5

Comment

Wow great car. What part of Maryland are you located? We're having a small meet and going to a mountain park for some twisties, it would be sweet to see you there! Lemme know!
            Reminiscing...

Comment

Thanks guys. It's factory avus blue color code. I'll be gettin rid of the stock basketweaves soon, hopefully tmw, for a set of team dynamics 17x7.5 rim 2000's w/ Yoko AVS 100s. It's deffinately my baby, but it's no trailer queen, im at auto-X's all the time and am doing my first DE out at Summit Point this spring.

Oh and as for the girl, that's my ex, guess I need to get that out of the gallery.

Comment

Originally posted by Avus_325is
                Thanks guys. It's factory avus blue color code. I'll be gettin rid of the stock basketweaves soon, hopefully tmw, for a set of team dynamics 17x7.5 rim 2000's w/ Yoko AVS 100s. It's deffinately my baby, but it's no trailer queen, im at auto-X's all the time and am doing my first DE out at Summit Point this spring.

Oh and as for the girl, that's my ex, guess I need to get that out of the gallery.
                Summit Point has a great classic car rally every summer, I love that course, but I haven't been there in a while. Hey if you wanna come to the meet lemme know.
                Reminiscing...

Comment

Yea man im deffinately down for any meet. I have family over in Hagerstown so I don't have a problem with a close place to stay.

Comment

It's factory avus blue color code.
                    Looks about 2x darker then it should be, and I think I would know as I drive a Avus 95 M3 daily.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
                      It's factory avus blue color code.
                      Looks about 2x darker then it should be, and I think I would know as I drive a Avus 95 M3 daily.
                      Yea, it looks a lot more like an Orientblau than an Avus, unless your exposure on that camera is just way off.

I dig the color though.

-Charlie
                      Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                      '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                      FYYFF

Comment

You were at the PTG tour, right?

Your shit was low, particularly in the front. It's too bad the BMP kit fits as poorly as it does.

Cool car though. :up:

Comment

Do you have any high res, properly lit shots, so all the flaws in your paint & bodywork can be easily seen?

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                          https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

I'll get some much better pics up later next week. I don't have a digi yet so all the pics I get have to be scanned which deffinately kills the quality. I know the paint color isn't dead on plus the pictures were snapped quickly and the car was under a big maple tree, but the code they used at the paint store was for Avus, but looks like it has more purple than it should. The bumper fits fine for my tastes, I didn't set out to build a show car.

Bill yea I was out at the PTG tour. IDK if you looked at the car too closely, but you may have noticed that the bottom of the front valence is scraped to hell and the back bumper was kinda messed up. I got hit at a stop sign by a friend of mine so some of the brackets broke and there are some barely noticable scratches.

Like I said I'll get some better pics up soon so you guys can nit pick my car and bash on how bad the BMP kit fits. :roll:

Oh yea, the paint job cost me 2 g's , paint was $500 alone. The trashed car was my old slushbox 325e, it wasn't fast by any means, but it was in pristine condition before I had a close encounter with a deer and ended up up-side down in a ditch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
                              Do you have any high res, properly lit shots, so all the flaws in your paint & bodywork can be easily seen?
                              Oops somebody let there cynical side slip out there a littlt.

Comment

Working...
                              X