X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by youngmineeh View Post
    Nice detailing on the car! How many pads did you go through to detail the whole car, and how's the JetSeal holding up? Planning to do the same with my brillantrot, which I think is in a similar state as yours before the detailing job.

I got in on the Stromung group buy as well. Can't wait to hear those deep growls

Used 2 pads and just cleaned and swapped them out using this cleaner my friend had. They did eventually come off the felt they were glued to so i had to reglue them so they would Velcro back on

Leave a comment:

• youngmineeh
    replied
    Nice detailing on the car! How many pads did you go through to detail the whole car, and how's the JetSeal holding up? Planning to do the same with my brillantrot, which I think is in a similar state as yours before the detailing job.

I got in on the Stromung group buy as well. Can't wait to hear those deep growls

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by e30m3s54turbo View Post
    I like red e30's. looks nice... Keep up the good work.

Thanks Raul.

Originally posted by rustneversleeps View Post
    wow nice fine for a great price...Not sure if you seen this link but I thought i relay it to to find exactly year and history of your vehicle.
    there also Wiki some good info there also...

BMW Check Any VIN - It's Free | Free Vehicle History and VIN Check

Thank you.

I got a car fax when i bought the car and after contacting the bmw archive i have a pretty good idea and understanding of the cars back history.

Leave a comment:

• rustneversleeps
    replied
    wow nice fine for a great price...Not sure if you seen this link but I thought i relay it to to find exactly year and history of your vehicle.
    there also Wiki some good info there also...

BMW Check Any VIN - It's Free | Free Vehicle History and VIN Check

Leave a comment:

• e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    I like red e30's. looks nice... Keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    I made a brilliant decision.

Some Pictures now that its Driving.

Last edited by ThatOneEuroE30; 04-02-2017, 09:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ArtFoodBMW
    replied
    That detail came out.. Brilliantly ;D

Leave a comment:

• ThatM20Guy
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    Sadly. This was alot more then that. All in all this ran 365 dollars and partial trade. But its a 100% new cluster as far as electronics go pretty much.

Ah gotcha. I want to get a refurb cluster to fix my check light but can't justify the money quite yet. Will definitely do the bezels and a tach though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
    Haha I feel like mine is gonna end up that way. Starts out with $15 in odo gears, $100 later and some polish compound you have a kick ass cluster

Sadly. This was alot more then that. All in all this ran 365 dollars and partial trade. But its a 100% new cluster as far as electronics go pretty much.

Leave a comment:

• ThatM20Guy
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    Thats what mine started out as... a simple odo fix.
    Haha I feel like mine is gonna end up that way. Starts out with $15 in odo gears, $100 later and some polish compound you have a kick ass cluster

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
    Love that tach style. You got me wanting to replace it when I'm in there doing odo gears...

Thats what mine started out as... a simple odo fix.

Leave a comment:

• ThatM20Guy
    replied
    Love that tach style. You got me wanting to replace it when I'm in there doing odo gears...

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    I made a brilliant decision.

New cluster on its way and just paid for my Strömung catback. Should be all i do to it this year unless it needs any thing else. I will be picking up some euro non smiley ellipsoids from a friends here in town for it.

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Made the trip up the see blunttech and got some new wheels for it.

Ronal LS wheels with dunlop dz102's nothing incredible but good enough for me. The front end sits a little high but i think it will come down a little once the suspension settles. It only has about 500 miles on it if that.

Leave a comment:

• J Mid
    replied
    Wow! My paint is actually still pretty good for 25 years old. I'm going to try following the same steps as you to make it look even better. Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X