Original m-tech 1 -87

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original m-tech 1 -87

So this is a work in progress. Much to do on this old classic but she is definitely worth it. Just wanted to share some pics with you.

Thanks for watching =)

168,000 miles so far =)

Comment

Woah.

Thats a gorgeous example. Im very jealous of the mtech kit. I've been looking into a swap for mine to get rid of the diving boards (Im not a fan of) but getting the mechanics to 100% comes first.

Comment

Very nice. I thought the 4 Dr m tech's came with the other side skirts that don't flare up the wheel wells?
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by alexwj View Post
          Thats a gorgeous example. Im very jealous of the mtech kit. I've been looking into a swap for mine to get rid of the diving boards (Im not a fan of) but getting the mechanics to 100% comes first.
          Yeah, mechanics should come first. Safty is no 1. Mine needs both bodywork and some rust repairs but here we have a saying; hurry slowly, if it makes any sense translated.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
            Very nice. I thought the 4 Dr m tech's came with the other side skirts that don't flare up the wheel wells?
            I'm pretty sure this is the original m-sport package early models, marked BMW oem with Metzeler. There can of course be discrepancies as (as far as I know) the m-tech body-kits didnt come mounted from factory even is you have it on the specification sheet but was mounted but the dealership.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Very nice indeed!
                E30 Armo "330i"

Comment

Working...
                X