spent some time on some new pics.opinions wanted...56kRUNNNNNNN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spent some time on some new pics.opinions wanted...56kRUNNNNNNN

ive recently picked up a intrest in photography. i went out yesterday for a formal photshoot of my car and i think a few of them turned out ok. here we go. ill save the best for last. sorry if the pics are kinda big

4.kinda blurry. yet good shot.

and last but not least. my favorite..
    Last edited by E-rich; 08-23-2006, 12:18 AM.

Originally posted by rwdrift
    Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
    - Erick

clean as hell. 2nd to last picture is my favorite. plans on replacing those wheels? shadowlining?

Comment

Originally posted by featuring france View Post
      clean as hell. 2nd to last picture is my favorite. plans on replacing those wheels? shadowlining?
      may refinish in deifferent collor (ie. gold,gunmetal) shadow line..eventually
      but more power is higher on my list;)

Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
      - Erick

Comment

the tape on ur headlights makes it look like a dead cartoon character.

a few okay shots.

kyle
        1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
        DILLIGAF

Comment

yea, whats with the angry tape?

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."
          R.I.P. Harry Goz aka. Captain Murphy
          "My ride, My ride, she don't beg, steal, cheat, or lie,
          My ride, My ride, and our relationship is classified."

Comment

just messing around one day with my buddy and left it cuz of this exact reason..people always ask..wtf? and because i like how it looks

- Erick

Comment

hey do you live around Olympia? Im going up there this weekend to my beach cabin in the sound, we should meet up and do a delphin photoshoot!

Comment

Originally posted by E30trash View Post
                hey do you live around Olympia? Im going up there this weekend to my beach cabin in the sound, we should meet up and do a delphin photoshoot!
                ya i live in olympia. i would love to meet up but i might be out jeeping. when you coming into town? hey your car lowered? i got some eibachs and some bilstein sports(blown:() make an offer if interested..taking up space as of now.

- Erick

Comment

#3 is my favourite --- really cool composition.

Comment

ya the more i look at #3 the more i like it. now i just have to do a photoshoot with my buddies m3 here in town...finally...

- Erick

Comment

the last one is my favourite

Comment

Originally posted by E-rich View Post
                        ya i live in olympia. i would love to meet up but i might be out jeeping. when you coming into town? hey your car lowered? i got some eibachs and some bilstein sports(blown:() make an offer if interested..taking up space as of now.
                        uuuuuu, ill pm you with an offer, ill be up from saturday- monday night/ tuesday morning. ill bring a cam, keep in touch.

Comment

Eric, your car looks really good. Nice shots.

Comment

i need more pics..m3 shoot coming soon...

- Erick

Comment

what kind of suspension are you running, thats some sick camber up front.....nice shots by the way, the 5th one from the top is my fav.!!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ707dGNelg
                              ...and slide, and slide, and slide

Comment

Working...
                              X