My E30s...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My E30s...

I've been around here lurking and searching for quite some time, but figured I should post up finally and start getting to know some people. I own 2 e30's as of now, a '88 M3 and a '89 325i.

My '88 M3...

-Kevin
    '89 325i sedan - '90 325i coupe w/ S50 '88 535i - '87 325i sedan - (2) '91 325i verts - '85 318i sedan - '91 318is - Current BMWs
    '65 Lincoln Continental - '70 Cadillac Sedan DeVille - '71 Chevy C10 - '91 Mazda Miata - '91 Nissan Sentra SE-R - Current Non-BMWs
    www.flimflamspeed.com - www.flimflammedia.com

-Kevin
    '89 325i sedan - '90 325i coupe w/ S50 '88 535i - '87 325i sedan - (2) '91 325i verts - '85 318i sedan - '91 318is - Current BMWs
    '65 Lincoln Continental - '70 Cadillac Sedan DeVille - '71 Chevy C10 - '91 Mazda Miata - '91 Nissan Sentra SE-R - Current Non-BMWs

Comment

My newly aquired “project” 325i…

This is what the car looked like when I jump started it and backed it out of this guy’s backyard:

It had been sitting under a group of trees and all that white crap you see is tree sap. The process of removing tree sap that has been cooked on for 6 months is something I do not wish apon my mortal enemies. I worked for several hours straight with a mix of chemicals, adhesive remover, an old clay bar, and a power washer and I’m still not done. The good news is that once it’s off, the paint is still quite nice underneath.
      -Kevin

Comment

After hours and hours of work, this is what it looks like:

Like I said, it’s still not done. The driver’s side took a much worse beating from the sap then the passengers side, but I ran out of adhesive remover. I wont lie either, the car is still a ten footer, but it will be a great daily driver/beater.

There should be an update on the 325i by next week. Coilovers, Kosei K-1’s and the rest of the detailing should be done, then it should be officially on the road.

Thanks for looking.
        -Kevin

Comment

wow!!! i love the fikse on your M3 and the drop...looks sick as fuck !!! then the 325 should be an awesome project....track car maybe, or turbo? what are your plans...keep me posted..im lovin your M!
          -Brandon
          sigpic

Comment

Wow is right!! Gorgeous M! and great pics!

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by 4ce30 View Post
              wow!!! i love the fikse on your M3 and the drop...looks sick as fuck !!! then the 325 should be an awesome project....track car maybe, or turbo? what are your plans...keep me posted..im lovin your M!
              -Brandon
              The 325i will be a daily driver/autox car that will probably end up seeing some track time as well. I also have a '91 Nissan Sentra SE-R that is a NASA Se-R Cup car, so taking a car to the track that isnt my full blown racecar is kind of hard to do, but I'm sure I'll do it eventually.

The motor will remain mostly stock, just suspension things and a 4pt rollbar. I keep things simple. I do need to locate a IS lip though.
              -Kevin

Comment

Comment

sweet M, i am loving the city pictures. Welcome to r3v
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Wow x2
                    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

That ///M3 is very nice and Im also liking your pictures alot! Wheels and the paint on the ///M are sick, that 325i looks pretty clean as well. Im still amazed at the fact that an 88 ///M3's body styling is just a sexy as 90 % of the cars running around today. It was just such a perfect car from the get go back in the 80's. Cant wait to see what you do with the 325.

Comment

Originally posted by formula driver View Post
                        That ///M3 is very nice and Im also liking your pictures alot! Wheels and the paint Im still amazed at the fact that an 88 ///M3's body styling is just a sexy as 90 % of the cars running around today.
                        100% in my book. Nothing beats a e30 m in the style depo
                        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Very nice pics, did you take them or a photographer?

Comment

Great pics! Did you try rubbing alcohol on the tree sap? Removes it instantly for me.... I just buff/wax then.

Comment

Originally posted by egk2 View Post
                              Very nice pics, did you take them or a photographer?
                              I guess my answer would be yes.

I am a photographer. Photoshoot of the 325i coming in a week or so with its new ride height and clean paint.
                              -Kevin

Comment

Working...
                              X