Ryno's Super ETA build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryno's Super ETA build

Ok. Hi all. My name is Ryan. Aka "Ryno". I'm a mechanic of nearly 10 years and I gave up the 240 scene and getting back into the double kidney life. LolAnd I'm starting this thread as a way to document this build and share it for ideas and/or get Q's, ask Q's, and just share it for everyone's enjoyment. It'll be a slow overall project. It is my Daily and also gonna be my weekend warrior.

The Car; A 1988 BMW 325 Super ETA 4 door. 5 speed. All stock. Car when I got it it has M pedals, carbon Fiber cluster, e36 power seats, bumper sinks. Work I've already done as of now is. Motor mounts, trans mounts, center support bearing, lower control arms, cheap springs and shocks till coilovers. (The stocks were really bad) a bunch of hoses and fluid services, new tstat, and stereo including a Sony Bluetooth receiver, boss audio speakers, a kicker 1000 watt mono block amp with a 10" sub. Car currently sits on 17's but looking for 15s or 16s.

Plans with the car. I plan on building the car to be a daily able drift slut.
    I plan on doing coils, all reinforcements of trailing arms, subframes, strut/shock towers. All bushings and related links and such.

Engine: M20 Super ETA. Going with a i head, intake, and supporting stuff to open up the super ETA. Then will be doing a t3 turbo set up at 10-12 psi with metric blues and a new HG.

Electronics: will be going with a MS PNP for m20 with 42lb injectors, probably a blaster coil.

I also have plans for the interior and such but wanted to just the basics of the project! Hope to have y'all along in the journey! Thanks guys!
    Attached Files

full on Radical
    sigpic

Comment

sub'd. This should be pretty cool!
      89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
      I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Sub'd! I love super etas, hopefully I can find one someday.
        My Garage
        2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
        1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
        1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
        Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Got the ChaseBays Booster delete kit installed. It comes with a wilwood master and the proper lines if ordered in the kit. Abs delete and all. Easy install, just takes a lot of Bleeding, hawk HPS pads or better, and some high temp brake fluid. I got Garagistic brake lines, and the pads which will be installed soon. Arm is healing up slowly but surely.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X