No announcement yet.

Royalblau from Canada *pic heavy*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was BMW's best looking e30,IMO. The metal bumper early sport package models. In this color it's simply beyond gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
      This was BMW's best looking e30,IMO. The metal bumper early sport package models. In this color it's simply beyond gorgeous.
      I love all e30's, they've been a dream car of mine for years, tough to daily them up here though.

Really happy this one fell into my lap, I really like the metal bumper ones with the sport package too. Thanks for the comment!
      2016 F-150
      1987 Royalblau 325es B25 turbocharged

Build thread here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=405594

Comment

Originally posted by c0rbin9 View Post
        I dunno what it is about blue early models... but they look fantastic. Royalblau, Cirrus, Cosmos, Gletscher - all great colors on an E30.
        Sadly, all very underrated
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Where did you get the spacer for the exhaust manifold?

Comment

Thanks dude. Keep up the great work on your e30.

Comment

Thanks man! Good luck with yours too ��
              2016 F-150

Comment

Man that is a beauty of an early model! What kind of RS reps are those? I can usually tell they are reps just by the look of the wheel, but these had me for a bit. The bolt spacing is the give away, but the overall design of the spokes (at least in your pictures) is really good. I am looking for reps for a vert project I am working on.
                E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Love the color, sub'd!

Comment

Originally posted by bimma360 View Post
                    Man that is a beauty of an early model! What kind of RS reps are those? I can usually tell they are reps just by the look of the wheel, but these had me for a bit. The bolt spacing is the give away, but the overall design of the spokes (at least in your pictures) is really good. I am looking for reps for a vert project I am working on.
                    Thank you!

They are RS reps, I'm typically not for purchasing knock off or generic parts but I simply didn't have the money to purchase authentic BBS RS wheels and needed an upgrade to the stock bottle caps the car had when I purchased it.

I searched for months before finding this set, I feel they are significantly better than the ESM brand, build quality and finish both appear superior. Other brands out there, I found, were obvious and easy to tell they were knock off's where as these are a bit trickier.

They were actually purchased off eBay, came with free shipping to the CONTUS and were $330 all in.

They are: Traklite Crosstread wheels, I believe I got 'Hyper Silver' but would need to double check. They are 16x8 et 25 with 10mm spacers and Michelin Pilot Sports 205/50/16.
                    2016 F-150

Comment

I hear ya. I am not a rep guy either, or at least I haven't been in the past, but I am not looking to dump a lot of money on wheels into this vert project of mine.

Thank you for wheel details though! I looked them up on eBay and it looks like they are now selling an updated version, which doesn't look anywhere near as good as yours... bummer.

Keep up the good work on the car. Again, it looks great!
                      E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Bumper back on and new Hella Elipsoids installed. Intercooler more than less hidden behind the kidney grill, quite happy with how it fits and looks. Ready to get on the street to do baseline tuning this weekend.

2016 F-150

Comment

Good stuff!

Originally posted by 2mAn
                          The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Yes, very nice... love the color too

Comment

When I purchased the car, the headlights wiring was a mess, fog lights and horn were disconnected and turn signals wiring was a mess. Worked on rewiring it all with a buddy who is a BMW mechanic so it's all rewired and OEM quality. This is actually a huge progress to have everything sorted electrically.

Wired in boost gauge and AFR gauge and installed into the pod. Ordered a Bosch mechanical boost gauge but got sent this Sunpro knockoff one. Seems to work and is a pain in the ass to return so staying with it for now.

2016 F-150

Comment

Working...
                              X