Farm Fresh Produce Vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farm Fresh Produce Vol. 2

In the final stages of the turbo setup, its mechanically done just needs to be tuned. Im running an ECU Master EMU standalone setup with their PNP adapter. Going so stay at low boost until next winter (hopefully) when I can do internals, currently just has ARP headstuds.

looks like it'll be fun

7speedshop.com

Comment

should be fun! Haven't messed with ECU master systems at all, do you like it?

Comment

Very cool. What lower front lip is that on the valence? Just plastic sheet?
        - AXIS POWERS - 2JZ E30 Build
        Current Project - 87 325is 2JZ Swapped with M4 DCT

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
          looks like it'll be fun
          i hope so, itll be a little laggy but itll be fun. but that you know haha

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
          should be fun! Haven't messed with ECU master systems at all, do you like it?
          Its super similar to any other standalone system, i did go with their adapter which I had an issue with but the issue was fixed and their customer service was phenomenal; I messaged them at 10PM and had a reply within 15min! but I am not proficient with tuning so im leaving that to the tuner to work with, its something that I plan to teach myself along the way. As far as build quality goes its very nice and the prices are great! definitely seems to be getting bigger in the BMW world in the states

Comment

Originally posted by SLEEPYDUB View Post
            Very cool. What lower front lip is that on the valence? Just plastic sheet?
            yeah someone on here was selling them

Comment

Working...
            X