Aftermath of Lowering Springs *56k go to sleep*
Collapse
X
-
I was thinking about lowering the rear more...but i dont want more rubbing problems. E30s SQUAT alot with turbos. About the high beams deal. I had the 87 front end when i first went turbo and it would have been very dificult to nicely fit the intercooler behind it, so i went the easy behind the grills location. I am now late model...but I don't want to go through the hassle with something that works good. When i get coil overs, sways and all new bushings life will be much different...this was just a temp good look suspension till i had more money. Broke soon to be college student. -
Looks fucking awesome man! Car is looking seriously badass these days.Leave a comment:
-
-
numer 6 is my favorite..id say the rear needs to come down just a skotch...maybe -1 spring pad. otherwise looks hot man...uber clean..wish mine was that clean..Leave a comment:
-
Aftermath of Lowering Springs *56k go to sleep*
My friend Spencer (02tii) took a bunch of pretty sweet pix tonight down on the warf in town. The intrax springs were donated by B-Fra (4ce30) so that turbo would have a nice new and lower stance. Thanks guys.

For a nice new Wallpaper:
Tags: None

Leave a comment: