Aftermath of Lowering Springs *56k go to sleep*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • backtrail69
    replied
    Here are some more recent/current pictures of my car... I haven't done anything cosmetic since these pictures.

    Leave a comment:


  • delphini
    replied
    Pure Fukin Delphin Hotness!!!!!!! Right On My Man !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    Originally posted by backtrail69
    16x8 et20 Rota slippy and 225/45 Hankook Venus RS2.
    He said what sized right above your question.

    Leave a comment:


  • FrustratedMunky
    replied
    What sized tires?

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    16x8 et20 Rota slippy and 225/45 Hankook Venus RS2.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Nice! What width/offset are those wheels and what size tire are you running ?

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    I honestly don't think they are the exact same but close. Yes the IE's are cheaper, I had heard that IE's had sagging issues recently.

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    They are exactly the same spring rates and lowering. Get the IE 3s they are cheaper.

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    That's what I thought, hence why I asked. So know it's a toss up between H&R race and IE Stage III

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    I auto-x my eta in the summer so the springs are needed. Also techinically the springs are still 4ce30s and I am going to give them back when I get a new setup.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by backtrail69
    Wow...thread back from the dead. The intrax springs are just temp untill I can afford GC. They are a good stance, just not firm enough for me. My DD has H&R race and IE sways...
    Why not put the Intrax on the Eta and the H&R on the turbo car?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30bimmerdude
    replied
    yeah those intrax are a bit too soft...but handle Ok for cheap springs!

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    Wow...thread back from the dead. The intrax springs are just temp untill I can afford GC. They are a good stance, just not firm enough for me. My DD has H&R race and IE sways...

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    I LOVE IT!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Very nice!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...