Aftermath of Lowering Springs *56k go to sleep*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    So you have been driving on the Intraxx springs awhile, what is your impression of them?

    Leave a comment:


  • 02tii
    replied
    Originally posted by aaron_silva
    What ISO? Looks like a lot of noise for a DSLR.

    Aaron
    Most were shot at 250 or 300.. Some of the pics were a little dark so I used a shadow/highlight in photoshop to lighten them up. That usually adds a little grain to em..

    Leave a comment:


  • cahomey
    replied
    I wish I had a early model ass.

    nice car

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    Converting...nicely isnt a very easy task and takes lots of money and work. I painted the entire front end myself and modified the rear bumper as well. I also prepped the whole car my self for paint and it was mostly painted by the head painter at the body shop I work at. I have painted the rear spoiler and front end personally. He did the car and the rear bumper. I got the plate filler from a member on the tech that was selling them.

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    Where is your EU bumpered E30? That one looks good thou. Oh no thou everyone is gonna convert there big bumpered cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • aaron_silva
    replied
    Originally posted by 02tii
    2. No its a Nikon D70s, all manually configured.
    What ISO? Looks like a lot of noise for a DSLR.

    Aaron

    Leave a comment:


  • featuring france
    replied
    FUCKING CLEAN AS HELL. I love ur paint job...so jealous. where did u get the rear license plate filler? i want one.

    Leave a comment:


  • StrokedSix
    replied
    very noice

    Leave a comment:


  • german g
    replied
    beautiful all around!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mystikal
    replied
    Originally posted by backtrail69
    I still have high beams. I have dual filament h4 low beams. :P
    Excellent point. And H4's on their high setting are incredible.

    Or you could just get HID's as lows. High beams aren't very useful to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    This car is so fuckin' fresh. Seriously, I didn't realize it was an early model, had to do a doubletake. Get that rear valence taken care of, then you're solid. Maybe iS sideskirts?

    Looks great man, I wanna see smoked taillights...and I love the Rotas

    Leave a comment:


  • Jordan325iC
    replied
    Sexay.

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    I still have high beams. I have dual filament h4 low beams. :P

    Leave a comment:


  • 4ce30
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed
    You still have high beams...

    I would much rather find another way to run the charge piping and intercooler than lose a very important component of my lighting.
    He stated that he did the intercooler setup while he had the 87 valence and right after re-builing the valence and paint...he did not want to destroy it or cut it up...

    Also this is not his daily driver at all he drives it about 30 miles a week and not at night to often, except for when taking sick photos like these!!!!
    -Brandon

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed
    You still have high beams...

    I would much rather find another way to run the charge piping and intercooler than lose a very important component of my lighting.
    Run Osrams and you never need high beams. My high beam is basically useless with the H1s.

    I much rather performance/boost response over.

    And also:


    Do you have a hi-res version of that? I love that picture.

    - Erick

    Leave a comment:

Working...