Never washing it AGAIN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never washing it AGAIN.

So. I mentioned there would be some changes.

The front suspension was reworked again. Now, it's about a half inch lower all around, with the rear at its lowest and the front at it's highest. Yes, the front is cranked all the way up, and has 3.5" of shock travel. I def gotta acquire some hubcentric spacers for the front(temporary universal 10mm currently) because on the freeway this thing vibrates like a coin-op motel bed.

The exterior is copper. Not copper colored. Actual copper. Which I later patina'd. It's a process I'm getting used to, and will refine, so don't expect the car to look the same the nest time I post. Might look better. Might look worse. As you can tell I take stance and wheels seriously, but little else. The exterior was a risk, and I like it.

...and no, this isn't how we achieved the patina, but it was an idea that was tossed around.

. . .
    Erik

how does one go about copper-plating their car. that's pretty nuts. I like.

Comment

honestly its not my taste, but i like it a lot !

Comment

that would look so hot wit euro bumpers
        Originally posted by blunt
        can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Your car got peed on.

It's definitly different, dunno if I dig though. The color of the car is the hawtness.
          Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

F U Z Z ! HE STOLE YOUR RIMS ! :ohsnap:

Comment

thats fucking awesome. Are you running a 10mm in the rear also?

Comment

i would love a protected copper car, i love the color but hate the oxidation (i know you did yours on purpose, i just mean in general)
                Jay

Comment

I think its a brilliant idea, I think it looks great. Keep us updated as you do more
                  HDE30 <3

Comment

Fuzz - the rears are 20mm. All fenders are "rolled" vertical. I rub like hell on anything and everything, but I can deal with that.

Also, just a little before action if anyone didn't recall(lowering round 2 and 5mm up front)... last week. Yes, the paint looks good, but honestly it was chipped, scratched, dinged, and looked like someone brillo'd parts of it.

. . .
                    Erik

Comment

Love it, it's badass! Diff bumpers and that would be hard to top! (and maybe less patina)

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

what the FUCK is patina?

How did you get the car that color, and what the hell is that white shit?

Comment

thats fuickin sick. this dude does cool shit and doesnt give a shit bout others thoughts as to whats right or wrong. cant wait to see more progress. keep em coming

Originally posted by rwdrift
                          Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                          - Erick

Comment

pretty hot shit
                            Build Threads:
                            Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

That is really awesome.

Where and how was this done? The patina sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X