I'm bringing sexy back

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dave
    replied
    When/if I get a splitter, it will be one of functional value.

    Until then, I'll just stick with my plain old black iS lip.

    Leave a comment:


  • asubimmer
    replied
    I think the color it should be depends on if you have the splitter or not. It would be dumb, unless you had a black car, to have the lip and splitter black imho.

    Leave a comment:


  • Axxe
    replied
    ....yeah!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveCN
    In person, yes. In photos, no. Just like your wheels are "invisible" in pics, black stuff on cars does not photograph well, you know that.
    I know what you are saying. I dug the black butt-chin Rieger lip when I had it but I was never happy with my black iS lip, it was too plain for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Dave, do you honestly think that black one stands out more than mine?
    It's definitely more subtle when they're black...I've always liked how well it flows with black rockers though. I'd like having both, so I could switch it out like grilles/etc.



    Butttttttttt, this is an old topic that is too stupid to bring up again. The End.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Dave, do you honestly think that black one stands out more than mine?
    In person, yes. In photos, no. Just like your wheels are "invisible" in pics, black stuff on cars does not photograph well, you know that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwm3n528


    Dave, do you honestly think that black one stands out more than mine?

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Body color iS lip FTW. TJ and fuzz's cars are perfect examples of that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Your lip isn't even visible in that pic, and that is exactly why mine is silver.
    Actually, that is why I dont like the body colored ones, they are hardly noticeable IMHO because of the lack of contrast.

    Leave a comment:


  • asubimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Your lip isn't even visible in that pic, and that is exactly why mine is silver.
    keep it that way. silver w/ the black splitter is awsome imo

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Your lip isn't even visible in that pic, and that is exactly why mine is silver.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Can't agree brother.


    Diggin' the amber, always nice to change things up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike325
    replied
    Car looks great. Sorry to hear about what happened:( Glad to see that your bringing it back better than ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    F U Dave, black lips look horrible :crazy:

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    Love: Stock Tails, black ducts.

    Hate: Amber turns, silver lip.

    Glad to see its recovering from the incident.

    Leave a comment:

Working...