I'm bringing sexy back

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Court M3
    replied
    sexy was always in my dreams. that car is HOTT!

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Would you believe me if I said no? :)

    Leave a comment:


  • So Live
    replied
    In that pic you have set as your sig, did you put that "got camber" in there?

    Leave a comment:


  • blueapplesoda
    replied
    cut/polish?

    otherwise i used that rc car nitro fuel shit and it takes thin layers of paint off, a couple wipes/rubs and it should take the oxidation off then a scrub down with wet terrycloths (leaves a light residue)......it shines after polish/waxing, but just not like new paint...then again my car when i first got it wasnt PROPERLY washed/waxed for probably 4-5 years, and to add tot hat it isnt original paint, its insurance paint.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    So does anybody have any suggestions for improving the oxidation on my rear quarter panels? I need to detail my car again soon and I am getting desparate.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30trash
    replied
    Originally posted by f u z z
    Yes, we would yield amazing offspring. I can see it now...
    can i possibly buy one of the offspring?

    Leave a comment:


  • f u z z
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Let us procreate.

    Yes, we would yield amazing offspring. I can see it now...

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by f u z z
    LOL THATS ME!


    Your car has always been one of my faves TJ.
    Let us procreate.

    Leave a comment:


  • ebelements
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Lowness indeed. I drag the cats and scrape the lip on a daily basis, and thats in flat FL!
    YES. I love it.

    I'm putting in a piece of flex pipe because I've flexed the area on the little resonator deal to failure. One of these days I'm pulling as much as I can and building something that doesn't eat pave so easily. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW BMXER
    replied
    The flow of your car is perfect.

    Leave a comment:


  • f u z z
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Body color iS lip FTW. TJ and fuzz's cars are perfect examples of that.

    LOL THATS ME!


    Your car has always been one of my faves TJ.

    Leave a comment:


  • Simon S
    replied
    Originally posted by FifeDog236
    It just doesnt flow in my opinion if you have black valences all around and a stock color lip.
    .

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    your back.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ducati
    replied
    TJ, loving the amber's up front.

    Nice sig: Got Camber?

    Leave a comment:


  • german g
    replied
    looks good all around, just like before...good taste

    Leave a comment:

Working...