I'm bringing sexy back

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Lowness indeed. I drag the cats and scrape the lip on a daily basis, and thats in flat FL!

    Leave a comment:


  • ebelements
    replied
    Mmmmm. Lowness.

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    sexy indeed.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Our E30's are like boxy-models..

    Change clothes, change clothes............. (teh song)
    Last edited by mtechnik; 09-14-2006, 07:45 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30trash
    replied
    TJ, car is sex.

    I wish i had a lighter colored car for more contrast.... this also makes me wonder about putting some ambers back on for kicks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Black Box
    what wheels you running? hawt car
    It's been stated in the thread already, 16 x 7 Rota Grids.

    Leave a comment:


  • Black Box
    replied
    what wheels you running? hawt car

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_pilot
    replied
    all i can say is.....YUMMY!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    TJ, your car is looking better than ever. I LOVE the way blacked-out brake ducts look on light-colored valences. Very nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by BDSax
    hey, no kudos for my help?!?! hahaha, it lookls great! we should get some pictures of my POS with your sexy car
    This guy is hooking it up big time!

    Are you going to be in WPB any time this week? I lost a mirror gasket from my car (drivers side) and was wondering if I could snag that and a pass. side tweeter panel from your parts car.

    Leave a comment:


  • AdironRider
    replied
    I love my black is lip. It just doesnt flow in my opinion if you have black valences all around and a stock color lip.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Great as usual TJ, I do miss the stars though.

    Leave a comment:


  • KillerCalypso
    replied
    your an animal dude

    keep it rockin

    Leave a comment:


  • BDSax
    replied
    hey, no kudos for my help?!?! hahaha, it lookls great! we should get some pictures of my POS with your sexy car

    Leave a comment:


  • asubimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveCN
    When/if I get a splitter, it will be one of functional value.

    Until then, I'll just stick with my plain old black iS lip.
    http://disneyuniversalcondo.com/bmwc...ohio%20056.jpg
    all they do is protect from the lip getting scraped and look nice. they aren't big enough for any real downforce lol

    but it was pulling Jordan's valance off if you remember

    Leave a comment:

Working...