I'm bringing sexy back

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • golde30
    replied
    orange lips to match the turn signals? u know it would be :pimp: .

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim Flat4
    You have a nice looking car there. What size are your Rotas?
    16x7" ET40.

    Leave a comment:


  • asubimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Loving the ducts but I was a bigger fan of the previous lights.

    Looks hot either way.
    yeah I liked the skmoked ones better but who am I to say something about changine lights when you are bored. It still looks good.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tim Flat4
    replied
    You have a nice looking car there. What size are your Rotas?

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by wycoco
    the sex is back. glad the fuckers didnt break your window. keep the car for a lil longer ;)
    They did, the passenger's side quarter window. I fixed it already. They also smashed my OBC and HVAC panel, stole my radio, 5 wallets of CD's, and ripped my amp out that was bolted to the trunk floor.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Loving the ducts but I was a bigger fan of the previous lights.

    Looks hot either way.

    Leave a comment:


  • wycoco
    replied
    the sex is back. glad the fuckers didnt break your window. keep the car for a lil longer ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    I didn't know your car was broken into... that sucks ! :(

    I like new pics !

    What kind of mirrors do you have?

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by smonkbmw
    is that a "shadowline" job across the top, but you left the bottom chrome? looks sick either which way, i was just curious what you did to it. makes me want to paint my black car silver.
    I'm not sure what you are talking about. All the window trim is stock chrome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonathan M3
    replied
    The thread title cracked me up:D



    Change is good, well done.

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    is that a "shadowline" job across the top, but you left the bottom chrome? looks sick either which way, i was just curious what you did to it. makes me want to paint my black car silver.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    This place is actually right outside my neighborhood. I guess I just spot places in normal driving and hit them up when I'm in the picture taking mood.
    Oh ok. Well props to ya neighbourhood. LOLZ.


    LOL @ Devo E30

    Leave a comment:


  • AdironRider
    replied
    Nice pics man. I take it your having second thoughts about getting rid of it now.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeE30325i
    replied
    damn you pick great places. congrats

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by mtechnik
    Always love ur pictures. How long does it take you to scout locations btw.. or you just remember then while on the road?
    This place is actually right outside my neighborhood. I guess I just spot places in normal driving and hit them up when I'm in the picture taking mood.

    Leave a comment:

Working...