Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved mine, did the clutch on her after a week of ownership lol
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by zwill23 View Post
      I really wish you posted more pics of this beasty, let's get the full perspective of how clapped out she really is ;)
      yeah man just one pic isnt ever enough to talk shit on lol
      1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

They are really cool cars I think. Personally I think I'm a fan of anything that has a true cult/enthusiast following to it. Mini Cooper is like one of the first I feel.

Plus these cars look amazing with a small personal touches to them.

Comment

when you do the clutch its much much much easier to just yank the whole motor out. aske me how i know
          1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
          1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
          1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
          1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

nice.

Comment

Originally posted by TimKninja View Post
              when you do the clutch its much much much easier to just yank the whole motor out. aske me how i know
              Eh disagree. Just pull the nose off, the front subframe, and the trans comes right out
              Build Threads:
              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                When was the last supercharger oil change? Keep stock, autocross because it will be fun there, and hold onto your butt when it's time to replace something because those things are not fun to work on.

Hmm... less reliable, unbelievably difficult to work on in comparison... more expensive to maintain...
                Couldn't agree more. We had two back to back at the shop recently... Some really ass backwards thinking on these cars. BMW tried really hard to compartmentalize the shit out of everything.
                IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Son parting out 2001 mini S

Hello if interested my son is parting out 2001 mini S. phone number 831-594-5726. car was hit in the left rear side. motor has 101...

Comment

It got stickers!!! Yeah!!! 5-8 extra HP per sticker! Must go like a bat out of hell!! ;D
                    Drive it like you just stole it! :p

Comment

Working...
                    X