• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EZ

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

damnit it was on accident and shit. thats why i bought the car. to pwn the shit outta it. it is a ton of fun. you only live once dude.......

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
        u know what they would do to some1 who looks like mikee30 in prison?
        i dont even want to know......

Comment

damn digital wave, way to be a prick. but good job anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeE30325i View Post
            i was going against my buddies 04 saturn ion quad coupe and we were at a light and i held it at 3000 rpms and pulled my foot off of the clutch.
            i wanted to break traction so i left it in first and floored it and as i was sliding left and right the car was busy bouncing off the rev limiter, it was extremely funny.
            Yeah, on accident huh?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

yeah the whole letting it bounce off the revlimiter for a few seconds. i try stupid shit because that is why i bought the car. to be stupid. but i never do it on busy roads or when people are around. damn. is it a particularly painful period this month or what? you know they have this shit called Midol. it is supposed to help you with these sort of problems.....

Comment

*newsflash* auto insurance rates rise suddenly in phoenix!
                sigpic
                1991 Diamantschwarz 318is
                1998 Cosmosschwarz M3 Sedan

Comment

yeah the whole letting it bounce off the revlimiter for a few seconds. i try stupid shit because that is why i bought the car. to be stupid. but i never do it on busy roads or when people are around. damn. is it a particularly painful period this month or what? you know they have this shit called Midol. it is supposed to help you with these sort of problems.....
                  Stupid and cars do not mix.

Stupid and 3000 lb moving hunks of metal do not mix.

Comment

Originally posted by craig4ie View Post
                    *newsflash* auto insurance rates rise suddenly in phoenix!
                    \
                    hahahaha, mine is only 68.88 a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Macktheknife View Post
                      Stupid and cars do not mix.

Stupid and 3000 lb moving hunks of metal do not mix.
                      in some situations they do.

it weighs 3000 pounds? damn that is totally more than i expected.

[/sarcasm]

Comment

TJ, i love you.

Comment

this video is amazing
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

you guys worry bout your POS cars too much. Hell, my mate's mrs drives my car. anyway, chicks will look after a car thats not theirs far more than a guy will.

Comment

Originally posted by equate975 View Post
                              I never downshift into 1st, the only time I ever use that gear is from a dead dead stop, even then I dont sometimes lol.

I swear everyone but me goes up super high though gears, I always go through them really quick, by 40mph im already in 5th. Then again I get pretty damn good MPG compared to a lot of people with manual. I drive it like an auto, always below 2k
                              Isn'nt this a great way to break gears?? My bro did this in his little p/u and 5th actually broke. He did get good mpg though.....
                              "If your going to make a mistake, make it a 100mph."....."But only on the racetrack".....

Comment

Because of the process of projection, how you see the world and those around you is not necessarily how they really are. Rather, what you see and experience is your own internal dynamic, projected outward onto your environment, just as a movie is projected onto a screen.
                                who is a dork ?

-----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Working...
                                X