Dirty Whore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post
    thanks, that was a pretty good camera, nothing special. I wish I had a digital SLR. That MR2 is a nice car. I love the feel of it. I wouldn't mind having one, but midengine is odd lol.
    Yeah, mid-engine is a lot different. Turn in is so "in your face" with a mid-engine car. I know the mid-90s MR2s had nasty oversteer; my '03 had very easy-to-modulate oversteer. I could hang the ass out all the way around a corner and it wouldn't bite back--it'd just smoothly rotate back with a little bit of opposite lock. I can't do that in my E30 at all! But, I actually preferred driving the E30 most of the time (back when I had both cars)--it has more natural turn-in and rotation, but I can see why all serious race cars are mid-engined.
    1988 325ic Automatic

Comment

you get used to the oversteer.....you just have to learn the limits of your car. The biggest problem is the limits come VERY sudden and can come w/o warning, hence "snap oversteer". I want an e30 now too, after driving Charlies.....but I have to finish paying off the new 50k miles engine first
      -1992 325i -
      BavAuto Chip
      Tokico Spring/Shocks
      more to come later

Comment

eh. looks ok. better than my car.
        173rd ABN

Comment

Dude, atleast take the intercooler back out until everything is finished. who are you trying to fool?
          1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
          1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
          1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
          1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by E30Andy View Post
            Dude, atleast take the intercooler back out until everything is finished. who are you trying to fool?
            idk I had to trim up the air dam some to fit the FMIC, it would look weird to not have it back there. No worries though, the turbo is soon to follow if things come together like they should.

Plus I need some weight in the car, I weighed it yesterday and I filled up RIGHT before I went. 2450lbs wet, that should be about 2366 dry. :twisted:
            ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by redbull 325is View Post
              roads like that are what make NC great...
              I wish we had roads like that here.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Andy View Post
                I don't think he's trying to fool anyone, i ran a FMIC with no turbo set-up for awhile because it was a bitch getting the thing to fit, after i got it in, i was like "Fuck that, i'm not wasting my time taking it out to put it back in".

Comment

The point is hes been talking about a turbo setup for ever, and every time hes said itll be done in a few weeks or shortly. But by now hes not fooling anyone.
                  Back to my roots

Comment

i dont wanna start shit, again, but noone has mentioned the absence of the high beams. i must say those intakes look much better black than chrome

edit: no wonder noone mentioned it , there are no front shots
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post
                      i dont wanna start shit, again, but noone has mentioned the absence of the high beams. i must say those intakes look much better black than chrome

edit: no wonder noone mentioned it , there are no front shots
                      thanks the chrome was waaaaay to chrome, i like the black a lot more.

Originally posted by FifeDog236 View Post
                      The point is hes been talking about a turbo setup for ever, and every time hes said itll be done in a few weeks or shortly. But by now hes not fooling anyone.
                      Would it make you feel better if I gave you a cookie? I didn't mean for the crap that has been going on to me lately to effect the whole e30 community. I've been dealing with a lot the past few months and I would appreciate it if you wouldn't mind chilling out. I don't want your simpathy, just get off my back. I said that the turbo will be on and it will. You M20 guys have everything set out for you so you don't understand how it is designing a kit from scratch. You have manifolds already made, know what works best for whatever situation, and pretty much anything you need to know. I'm having to do a lot to make sure its right and the best I can make it, and all that while the crap is hitting the fan from every angle and consentrate on college work.
                      Last edited by asubimmer; 10-05-2006, 12:00 PM.
                      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

I like oatmeal raisin. Need my shipping address?
                        Back to my roots

Comment

sounds like a plan

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post
                            thanks the chrome was waaaaay to chrome, i like the black a lot more.

Would it make you feel better if I gave you a cookie? I didn't mean for the crap that has been going on to me lately to effect the whole e30 community. I've been dealing with a lot the past few months and I would appreciate it if you wouldn't mind chilling out. I don't want your simpathy, just get off my back. I said that the turbo will be on and it will. You M20 guys have everything set out for you so you don't understand how it is designing a kit from scratch. You have manifolds already made, know what works best for whatever situation, and pretty much anything you need to know. I'm having to do a lot to make sure its right and the best I can make it, and all that while the crap is hitting the fan from every angle and consentrate on college work.
                            I hear ya man, i've been through the exact same stuff you are.

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236 View Post

get a life douchebag. is it really bothering you THATmuch? shut the fuck up
                              -1992 325i -
                              BavAuto Chip
                              Tokico Spring/Shocks
                              more to come later

Comment

Are you his buttbuddy?
                                Back to my roots

Comment

Working...
                                X