Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!@#$%^&*(

FUCK!

drivin on the 710 freeway going 75MPH, cruisin all the way down..

on the way to exit to Cherry, its like a little hill thing..

you go UP the hill and then straight.. then DOWN the hill..

just as it starts to level out coming from the down slope, there were THREE cones like RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKIN FREEWAY

there was NO way for me to avoid it..

dented my valance and ripped off my iS lip with RyanG splitter..

i feel like goin back to the freeway to try to get my lip back.. i heard its like super flexible..

ahh man it was just like a blind road coming down that slope..

it was dark, and during the day i always use that same exit to get places..

im really really upset..

without that lip, the car feels so incomplete! :(

i'll take pics tomorrow when its sun out

oh man! bummer

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

find out where the cones came from and get them to pay for damages.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
      PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

sucks man, i've hit alot of shit, about a month ago i hit an armadillo in the road and it took my whole front spoiler off, lucky i didnt run it over and it wasnt as bad as it sounds,

Comment

that sucks. I always have that fear that Ill run upon something that I can't avoid.

+1 on finding ou where he cones came from. Contact your local Highway department and find out what construction was being done in the area.
          HDE30 <3

Comment

I like your use of double spacing. It makes it very dramatic.

In any case, that sucks man.
            1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
            1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
            1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
            1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

That sucks man
              sigpic

Comment

Wycoco, Im sorry about that. That happened to my factory Evo 3 splitter when there was tire tread in the fast lane. Took out about a foot of splitter. But it at least gave me a reason to go CF. It pisses you off at the time, but in the long run its ok. I know how you feel though.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                  It pisses you off at the time, but in the long run its ok. I know how you feel though.

Mariano
                  Like he said. It sucks, we feel your pain, but your car will be better for it in the end. Trust me, I know.

Comment

I'm really sorry that happened, I hate that offramp, hell I am not a huge fan of Long Beach.

That right there is the beauty of the Land Cruiser. I love laughing at stuff like that because I have some ground clearance. I really like going off/over curbs!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                      I'm really sorry that happened, I hate that offramp, hell I am not a huge fan of Long Beach.

That right there is the beauty of the Land Cruiser. I love laughing at stuff like that because I have some ground clearance. I really like going off/over curbs!
                      My mom has a Land Cruiser and I drove it for a while back when I was doing other things with my life. Good for getting out of pinches in critical situations. Imagine me trying to go over a curb in EITHER of my E30s. Good thing my car was in the shop and I didnt even own an ///M3 yet. Sometimes someones looking out for you. I know I wouldnt be here had I had my 325 in that particular situation.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                        My mom has a Land Cruiser and I drove it for a while back when I was doing other things with my life. Good for getting out of pinches in critical situations. Imagine me trying to go over a curb in EITHER of my E30s. Good thing my car was in the shop and I didnt even own an ///M3 yet. Sometimes someones looking out for you. I know I wouldnt be here had I had my 325 in that particular situation.

Mariano

Seconds and inches man. God looks out for us even when we aren't.

I am glad you were ok.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

aite well, ttt

cuz i got pictures!!

Comment

well here was my babys last shot before the unforseen event ..

and then

this happened

gasp

fuck i didnt even realize my sidemarker was knocked off too!! the city better pay for my shit :blowup:

Comment

At least the fog did not break. Too bad the front is yellow I have a red one I'd give you.

Comment

Working...
                              X