my new nurburgring whip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new nurburgring whip

I picked this little guy up the other day and in 2 weeks she's going on a boat back to the homeland to get some major thrashing on the nordschleif!

I'm quite excited!

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Are you paying anything to take her over there or the army is covering it? I'm considering shipping my car over but the two companies I requested a quote havent gotten back to me yet.
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

i pay nothing, and the air force is shipping it not the army...

only thing i'll pay is the possible damages that the shipping company might produce like yan's old car

Comment

Nice... I figured as much. Back on the hunt for overseas shipping companies.

- Erick
        PS: Not much I can say about the car since it's stock... but hey... it's white and got potential ;)
        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Looks clean, is that an S&M Bikes sticker?

Comment

well it does have grey M3 interior in it now, so that's not stock!

oh and it has basketweaves right? and powerslot rotors or whatever they are

Comment

r u for real? dude thats awesome. by the way the M3 took its first lap around the green hell today. it was, well not what i was hopping for, i need brakes and better tires. lol, any who cant wait to see it. Eric we gotta get together someday.

Comment

yan, what are you dissapointed in? for that car being in the state that you described it in, the fact that the motor still runs is a blessing. people that misstreat cars like that should be castrated!

hopefully by next spring we'll be chaising each other on the ring with properly setup vehicles!

I might get a cage for this thing while im here, do you think the shipping company will bitch about that?

Comment

Glad to hear that you can realize the dream many have and not pay a cent for it basically.

Just tell the shipping company to butt out! :D

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Is it true you can only bring a car back if you brought one over? If that is the case - you could come back with a euro model! ;)
                    '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JDMpower View Post
                      Is it true you can only bring a car back if you brought one over? If that is the case - you could come back with a euro model! ;)
                      i think that's an old wise tail.

but about the euro thing. i could bring one back, the only difference between me and you bringing one home is that i dont pay for shipping. all the parts needed for DOT approval and all the fees a RI rapes you for, still come out of my pocket.

definetly not worth it for an E30.

my M5 will live in canada though since that will pass the 15 year rule

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                        yan, what are you dissapointed in? for that car being in the state that you described it in, the fact that the motor still runs is a blessing. people that misstreat cars like that should be castrated!

hopefully by next spring we'll be chaising each other on the ring with properly setup vehicles!

I might get a cage for this thing while im here, do you think the shipping company will bitch about that?
                        i guess yur right, oh and about the cage, i wanna get a haf cage in with a camera mount, dont know about any problems with shipping ill look into it.

Comment

W and W http://www.2wglobal.com/www/WEP/

Comment

well because of paperwork, the car didn't get shipped until late january.

but who cares cuase I saw it arrived today!!!

too bad i saw it as i was driving to the airport to spend the weekend in barcelona. So after a weekend of mojito's on the beach, i'll be picking up my E30, i can't wait!

Comment

Oh Barcelona....fun in the sun in Spain. Red Bull and Vodka on the rocks popular drink there.

Comment

Working...
                              X