No announcement yet.

Daily driver cleanup / project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy at the muffler shop sounds like a dummy. I had a local shop weld up a new magnaflow for me and it was like $35 with mostly correct mounts. Otherwise that thing is cleaning up nicely!
    91 318is M50 swapped
    05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Lot's of really nice progress already, night and day difference from where you started. Keep it up!
      '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
        Guy at the muffler shop sounds like a dummy. I had a local shop weld up a new magnaflow for me and it was like $35 with mostly correct mounts. Otherwise that thing is cleaning up nicely!
        ^^^^This. 318 mufflers aren't easy to come by and know of someone willing to pay a nice premium for an OEM muffler, yet they can't find one. Great progress by the way. A vibrant muffler with a nice tip would look great on the car....
        1991 318is
        2004 330ci
        2011 335d

Comment

Crazy what a few weeks of good work can do to a car. Judging by how clean the VW looks, I'm sure you'll keep this up.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Thanks guys! I appreciate the encouragement. Got my valance/ Volvo lip painted and installed today. Finally doesn’t look completely horrible from the front.

Comment

Nice Car. Tracking the progress

Comment

Went out and took a couple pictures of the car earlier

Comment

Waiting on mail before I can get a few things sorted on the car. I put a wind fairing on the car and think it does a lot for the way it looks.

Comment

Working...
                  X