S54 in e30 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eurostyl e30 View Post
    Does it suck that I enjoy driving S14 examples of the E30 M3?
    I'm with u on that one...

Comment

I'm ready!

[QUOTE=Originally Posted by McCoolidge
      What engine is in a e60 m5? That would be a swap to end all swaps![/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
      well they've already swapped it into the e90 so im sure we will see it soon.

this would be cool .....

lets make it a R3vlimited project car. setup a paypal account, donate money, buy all the parts, find a location to build, members can fly when they have time. haha sounds nice but will never happen.

I'm willing to let this happen to my car. I have an 89 schwarz 325is. I always thought this was a great idea... R3v'ers getting together and building a car that would put new cars in their place. I live in Los Angeles where there are many members so it is an ideal place, the climate is great year round for those members who will fly in from out of state to do some wrenching. I just finished doing all the bodywork and re-spraying it so it's immaculate. I'm just about to do the brakes and suspension. My brother is good friends with a guy that owns a local BMW dealer so I could probably get a good price on an engine, I'm willing to go turbo stroker also.. When it's done we'll throw it on a track and let the people that really contributed drive it hard.

Comment

Working...
      X