S54 in e30 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S54 in e30 M3

Besides Rui's own crazy-monster-mega HP turbo s54 e30 m3 this is the second conversion I've seen with my own eyes. Extremly clean job and it fits like a glove! I was going to go with S54 SMG for my own next project but I am doing something else, never the less, I am sure we will see more of these swaps in the future ! Ohhh... and I forgot to add - the car will be F-A-S-T :D

I didn't have my camera with me, so excuse the poor quality (cellphone camera), I should get few videos of the car running tomorrow

and the monster -

PEACE

Jesus...why cans people just be satisfied with th S38 anymore?? haha
    -Brandon
    sigpic

Comment

Wow, that thing is nuts! How much are S54 swaps going for these days?

1985 545i

Comment

While I admire their engineering and mechanical work, the Azevedo "styling" is a little 2 Fast n' Furious for me.
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

the dream has no became a reality for me, well just the fact that i know it has been done. Not say it wasn't possible eventually

Comment

Damn, that looks sick keep us updated and cant wait to see the videos!!!
            Dan Zickel
            1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

is it time to start an official s54 into e30 thread?
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN View Post
                While I admire their engineering and mechanical work, the Azevedo "styling" is a little 2 Fast n' Furious for me.
                QFT. What ever happened to nice, subtle, and conservative bimmers that didnt get much attention until you pressed on the gas pedal?

Comment

Originally posted by E30Driv3R View Post
                  Damn, that looks sick keep us updated and cant wait to see the videos!!!
                  IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES - emiliano zapata!

Comment

vlad what engine management is he running?
                    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Wow. Any specifics on the turbo setup for the S54?

Comment

Does it suck that I enjoy driving S14 examples of the E30 M3?

Comment

I think its awesome:)

I love any E30...as long as it has a BMW heart... i Saw one with an Sr20DET and it just made me feel violated. But as for this example theres nothing wrong with it. Its pure raw sex haha.

And as long as you have something that flaming fast theres nothing wrong with looking the aggressive part on the outside too. Sleepers are cool... but this example technically is still a sleeper even despite its outward appearances im sure nobody would expect the ass whooping they would surley recieve:) hahaha.

Until Now ive only Dreamt of owning an E30m3 with S50b30/32 conversion... but this seems interesting too:) Not sure though if i could stomach dumping my wallet into a project like this though. The engine alone is worth $$.

Comment

I think that the car looks awesome and would like to see video like everyone else. But I think the next thing we see is the e30 with straight 615hp from the s72..haha. I am going to try it one of these days, put a huge hole in the hood and see if I can rig something up.

Comment

thats fancy....

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                              @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
                              X