Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fretburnr
    replied
    subscribed for a sound clip - i've always wondered how a tube would sound on these cars, and suprisingly looks a lot better than i thought it would

Leave a comment:

• Erick
    replied
    Hahahah that's fucking awsome, I'm rocking an s13 greddy exhaust 3" in/out as well.... along with the whole down and out theme.

Good shit man. Loving the car!

Leave a comment:

• DSchultz325e
    replied
    Not a fan of the exhaust (I'd have an oval exit a la Schnitzer), but the rest of it is superb. Nice job.

Leave a comment:

• E-rich
    replied
    lol...yes i love my car in general. my car screams out of the ordinary and dives into the definition of making your car your own. not going by standards is what i do...lol
    and as fars as how it drives....its amazingly better than with my old wheels. smoother and better ride in general.

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Gr00v3 View Post
    FUCK YES JOSH!

you just made quote in my sig
    Good, because your car is one of my favorite E30's. Fuck all the haters.

Leave a comment:

• Gr00v3
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
    Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

FUCK YES JOSH!

you just made quote in my sig

Leave a comment:

• Group A
    replied
    fucking niiiiiiiiiiccccceeeee. now get smaller tires for more of a stretch, smaller sidewalls, and more negative camber:razz: ....so uhh, hows it drive? haha

but yea, it looks good..props

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by E-rich View Post
    guys like you make me laugh.!!
    Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Leave a comment:

• E-rich
    replied
    Originally posted by Mless5 View Post
    wheels = :weak: . ricemobile
    guys like you make me laugh.!!

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    That M3 looks DS to me. ;)
    Ah, didn't see the M3 part.

Leave a comment:

• E-rich
    replied
    Full gc suspension.

mr325- i think so far you are the only one who thinks the offset is too low. they fit flush with the fenders like they should!!! and i expected many to not like the exhaust..but i didnt do it for everyone else..its my car so i did it for me. i think it looks good.

Leave a comment:

• Mless5
    replied
    wheels = :weak: . ricemobile

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
    His car isn't Diamantschwarz, it's Delphin Grey.

And people who set aside preconceived notions of what an E30 should look like usually have some of the best looking ones.
    That M3 looks DS to me. ;)

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by shiftbmw View Post
    Wheels look great...I think setting all preconcieved notions of what an E30 "should be" aside, it looks really good.

People who drive diamantschwarz M3's are bastards...and I hope to soon become one of those bastards.
    His car isn't Diamantschwarz, it's Delphin Grey.

And people who set aside preconceived notions of what an E30 should look like usually have some of the best looking ones.

Leave a comment:

• featuring france
    replied
    Dayuuumm.. That Is Fucking Beautiful. hahah what a "jdm" influenced e30.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X