X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8atman
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
    Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.
    HAHA you are the fucking man!!!! I totally agree fuck the norms push the limits and blend the trends. Eric's car is solid, if you cant see that your lost sucka's.

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied

sweet rubber dude.

Leave a comment:

• E-rich
    replied
    thread back from the dead. thanks for all the compliments guys. i should have new pics comin soon!

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Damn, I love AE86's with the Levin front end conversion.

Leave a comment:

• Tree18is
    replied
    just like here. MAD KUDO's

mad props for you jsut doing whatever the fuck you want... look at the reply i got

mine are only 37 offset cus the guy fucked me for that and 450 shipped... fuckn asshole. well thanks. later again, your the fuckn man!

Leave a comment:

• Tree18is
    replied
    goddamit, just the other day i told everyone i had these rims, they said gay...
    but i schould of done what i wanted and just did it any ways.. Nice for being balsy. they look sick, oh yea PM to.

Leave a comment:

• !RocknE30!
    replied
    Damn that looks good! Your friends M3 is fucking badass too!

Leave a comment:

• Group A
    replied
    whats the offset of the rims of that ae86 sa e30? they dont look too outrageous. early jap cars can pull of 0 to -## offsets like nothing. maybe im just useto seeing old jap dirft acrs but i think they lok good with them, especially the ae86, fc36, and s13.

Leave a comment:

• SA E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Streetspec_iS View Post
    My friend has those wheels on his 325iS Evo 2 ... just in 5 hole, they incredibly hot.

Just a little bit of trivia... we never ever got the AE86 here, sux balls... I only know of one. and it's running a 3sGTE motor... putting out around 700hp

Ok, back on topic... the car looks quite good IMO, think it pulls off the whole look nicely.

I've been thinkin of running a single pipe into a dual exit...

Leave a comment:

• killa325i
    replied
    Originally posted by E-rich View Post
    i kinda;) went trough a ditch and mine didnt get a scratch or scuff on them.
    rofl, not feelin the exhaust but the stance and the shoes are hot..

Leave a comment:

• joshh
    replied
    Rumble strippes and that was it....LOL. That sucks.

Leave a comment:

• silversleeper
    replied
    even if the rims are fragile (which i doubt, id imagine they are as decent as any other rim on the market) they are so damn cheap, one could afford to have two sets, which would equate to 4 backup rims. its ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    i want those wheels for our 84 rabbit GTI. i bet they'd look sick.

Leave a comment:

• E-rich
    replied
    hmmmm very interesting. he must have had some previous "encounters" with objects to fuck up that rip that bad. i kinda;) went trough a ditch and mine didnt get a scratch or scuff on them.

Leave a comment:

• golde30
    replied
    Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio View Post
    rumble strip at a race track, he went over the rumble strip and that's what happened
    wow, that sucks. those tires arent even low profile...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X