0 offset love!!!(56k..meh)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0 offset love!!!(56k..meh)

so after many discussions on how these wheels would not fit and even if i got them to fit, my car would be hacked up.(quote from another member on e30tech) well in my opinion they look like they fit fuckin perfect!!!!! im actually able to run my camber plates as positive as they will allow me. i had them full negative with my 17s. hope ya like my exhaust! s15 silvia 3inch cut and tig welded to fit by my good buddy ben. his car is the m3 shown in a few pics. FLAME ON SUCKAS!!

15x8 et0 with 205-50s(many kittens have been sacraficed!)

Last edited by E-rich; 11-12-2006, 01:16 PM.

Originally posted by rwdrift
    Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
    - Erick

I actually am digging the wheels! Reminds me of my friends AE86! looks clean!
    -Brandon
    sigpic

Comment

Wow that's awesome! Are your fenders rolled/pulled?

Comment

205/50's, but what tire exactly? I might be doing something similar to that on another car but with azenis, so I wanted to just compare section and tread width.

Comment

thanks brandon! kinda the look im goin for..jdm/euro look

eurospec- yes my fonts are rolled but not pulled and my rears are pretty rolled and pulled.

justin- the rears are bfg g-force sports- stretch very nicely
          fronts are toyo proxes- dont really like em but they were 10 bucks from a buddy with 90%tread so i could passs it up. i think im gonna get some azenis for the front or the step up in bfgs

Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
          - Erick

Comment

couple more for good measure.

- Erick

Comment

What wheels are they? That's fat.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Damn. I'm seriously getting those as soon as I have disposable income. Although I was planning on some 195/50's just so I can get flamed.

Comment

wheels are sport max 002s. 380 shipped.

and with 195s i bet you wouldnt need much rolling and pulling!! i ran 205 because its what i had and its now what i will run.

- Erick

Comment

They look sweet on there.. plus i really like the 49 or 50 GMC in the back. correct me if i'm wrong on the year of the truck.

1992 BMW 325iC
                    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

thanks and its a 49. good eye. very very nice truck

- Erick

Comment

Wow, I love those. Your car looks butch as fuck. I might actually have to get a set of those wheels... If only they weren't multilug.

Is there any way to make that exhaust a little more, uh, German? I understand the engine is no longer German, but that huge exhaust still does not exactly fit aesthetically. Eh, either way, I definately respect the work that has been done.

Comment

Originally posted by KevRC4130 View Post
                          Wow, I love those. Your car looks butch as fuck. I might actually have to get a set of those wheels... If only they weren't multilug.

Is there any way to make that exhaust a little more, uh, German? I understand the engine is no longer German, but that huge exhaust still does not exactly fit aesthetically. Eh, either way, I definately respect the work that has been done.
                          thanks for the complimnets. ya i wish they werent multi lug also but o well

motor not german?? i wish i had an SR20 but i still have the good ol m20. as far as the exhaust...i could have done something more "german" but then id be like everyone else with the sweet dual 1.5 inch tips...no thanks..ill pass.

- Erick

Comment

I'm loving the look w/ the silvia exhaust
                            San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

Hows that can sound? i want one so bad.
                              1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                              1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                              1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                              1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Working...
                              X